Trader456's trading ideas - page 17

This video shows why some indicators work and why some do not work. BL TS System is a solution to this problem.

Learn Forex Video Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex Trading

Hi guys, this video will show you simple steps to earn US$1000 from forex trading. If you would like to learn forex from me, go to Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex Trading or send email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

Video: Learn Forex: Simple steps to earn US$1000 from EURUSD Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex Trading

My system shows 48% annualised for USDJPY:

We had just completed our weekly analysis on the various currency pairs. USDJPY has caught our attention. One of the indicators have shown consistent profitable result with its signals.

If you have been using this indicator to trade for the past 8 months (start date is 1 Oct 2008), this is how your portfolio value will look like.

The graph shows that portfolio value has grown from US$10,000 to US$13,200 in 8 month’s time. Annualized return is (13200 – 10000) /10,000 / 8 x 12 = 48% retur

Click here to view full report.

This is extract of our ebook "Our Trading Secret: BL TS System":

Forex Traders: The Need to Be Objective

It is difficult for Forex traders to realize that the currency market is extremely unpredictable. As new traders spend a long time trying to learn the mechanics of the foreign exchange trade and focus their time and energy on trying to find a method for predicting movements, they naturally expect there to be rules governing the movement of the market. This not being the case, many traders find themselves at a disadvantage. While Forex traders have a number of tools at their disposal, which allow them to judge the right time to open or close a position, many prefer to rely mostly on one tool. So, having opened a position, they watch their favorite indicator and, to a large extent, base their trading decisions solely on it, ignoring the others.

This works well enough until that indicator starts telling them something different from what the others are. Traders caught in a open position which their favorite tool is telling them to hold, will often do so, despite the fact that other tools are telling them to close and get off the market, and end up losing money.

The basic problem, of course, is that the trader is not looking at the market as is, but through the lenses of his own expectations about it and further using his favorite indicator to reinforce those ideas instead of looking at the bigger picture. And, encouraged by the fact that his chosen indicator is forecasting the profit he wants, the trader is focusing more on money than on the market....

Ebook costs only US$20. If you are interested to purchase the ebook, send email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

Below are the videos for yesterday's trades. From the videos you will understand the chain of thoughts during my trading. We hope that you find them to be good trading educational materials.

To watch the videos, click on the links below:

USDCAD: Click here
USDJPY: Click here

We provide online trading education program at Tactical Trading Academy. The cost of the program is less than US$200. These are the things that we provide in our program:

1. 46 page ebook on forex trading

2. Daily market news update:
This includes information on the trades of the big players in the forex market (central banks, hedge funds, Soverign fund, Semi-official).

I had been working in the financial industry for couple of years and had built contacts with bank traders in Asia, London and New York. Many times they will share their clients' orders with me and I will share it with my students via emails.

This week I had heard of a famous hedge fund selling EURUSD. Immediately I had sent out emails to ask my students to close their buy EURUSD trades and initiate sell EURUSD and AUDUSD trades. All turn out to be profitable.

This value added service is something which other educators will not be able to provide. And I believe money cannot buy this service.

3. Daily resistance and support levels

My students have told me that they have problem identifying resistance and support levels. So I am providing them those levels on a daily basis.

4. Trading ideas for 2 months

Trade ideas are generated from BL TS System.

5. Currency reports from various global investment banks:
Global investment banks have great influence in the trading industry. When they recommend buy on EURUSD, many of their big clients may take up this recommendation and push the price up.

Some of the banks' clients include: high net worth individuals, hedge funds, other investment banks. To acccess to their currency reports is not easy for retail traders.

Again with my contact, I am able to get those reports and share it with my students.

6. Unlimited support in email and skype for 2 months

A new trader usually has a lot of questions. I will try to answer all their questions.

7. One-to-one coaching session via skype

I will teach about trading strategy, money management and risk management.

To read about Why Choose Us, click here to read.

If you are interested to sign up for our online trading education program, please send email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

540 pips profit was generated for the period of 1st June to 12th of June 2009

18 trades were executed: 13 trades won and 5 trades lost. This results in a Success rate of 72%!

If you are trading 1 full contract (100,000) per trade, your profit for 540 pips will be around US$5400.

Here are the details of my trades:

1. AUDSD: 52 Pips Profit

Weekend is approaching. I had closed this trade at 0.8097, 52 pips profit.

Original trade:

Sell AUDUSD at 0.8149

Stop level at 0.8140

Target level at 0.8031

2. AUDUSD: 28 Pips Profit

AUDUSD is getting weak. I closed my position at 0.8125, 28 pips profit.

Original trade:
Buy AUDUSD at 0.8097
Stop level at 0.7946
Target level at 0.8254

3. EURUSD: 150 Pips Profit

Target level reached at 1.4096, profit is 150 pips.

Original trade:
Bought EURUSD at 1.3946
Stop level at 1.3790
Target level at 1.4096

4. USDJPY: 96 Pips Profit

Target level reached at 97.35, 96 pips profit.

Original trade:
Sell USDJPY at 98.31
Stop level at 99.00
Target level at 97.35

5. AUDUSD: 115 Pips Profit

Target level reached at 0.8036, profit is 115 pips.

Original trade:

Bought AUDUSD at 0.7921

Stop level at 0.7800

Target level at 0.8036

6. GBPUSD: 97 Pips Profit

I close my GBPUSD position at 1.6238, 97 pips profit.

Original trade:

Bought GBPUSD at 1.6141

Stop level at 1.6047

Target level at 1.6268

7. USDCAD: 51 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 1.1102, 51 pips profit.

Original trade:

Sell USDCAD at 1.1153

Stop at 1.1300

Target level at 1.1010

8. AUDUSD: 40 Pips Loss

Stop triggered.

Original trade:
Bought AUDUSD at 0.8060
Stop level at 0.8020
Target level at 0.8140

9. USDCAD: 10 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 1.1092, 10 pips profit.

Original trade:

Bought USDCAD at 1.1082

Stop level at 1.1026

Target level at 1.1178

10. EURUSD: 45 Pips Loss

Position is stopped out. Loss is 45 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted EURUSD at 1.4090

Stop level at 1.4135

Target level at 1.4010

11. EURUSD: 33 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 1.4177, 33 pips profit.

Original trade:

Shorted EURUSD at 1.4210

Stop level at 1.4259

Target level at 1.4134

12. EURUSD: 20 Pips Loss

I closed my position at 1.4160, 20 pips loss.

Original trade:
Sell EURUSD order at 1.4140
Stop level at 1.4095
Target level at 1.4060

13. EURUSD: 41 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 1.4184, 41 pips profit.

Original trade:

Sell EURUSD at 1.4225

Stop level at 1.4272

Target level at 1.4138

14. AUDUSD: 48 Pips Profit

I closed my trade at 0.8122, 48 pips profit.

Original trade:

Shorted AUDUSD at 0.8170

Stop level at 0.8216

Target level at 0.8116

15. EURUSD: 23 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 1.4273, 23 pips profit.

Original trade:

Bought EURSD at 1.4250

Stop level at 1.4200

Target level at 1.4330

16. AUDUSD: 70 Pips Loss

Stop triggered, loss is 70 pips.

Original trade:

Shorted AUDUSD at 0.8050

Stop level at 0.8120

Target level at 0.7950

17. AUDUSD: 42 Pips Profit

I closed my position at 0.8118, 42 pips profit.

Original trade:
Bought AUDUSD at 0.8076
Stop level at 0.8013
Target level at 0.8183

18. EURGBP: 71 Pips Loss

Support at 0.8700 breaks, I cut loss on this position at 0.8687.

Original trade:

Bought EURGBP at 0.8758

Stop level at 0.8640

Target level at 0.8900

All of my trades are executed based on fully tested trading system based on real life experience.

If you are interested to learn about this trading system, send an email to me at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org to sign up for my Trading Education Program.

How do I earn US$1090 from Forex Trading (GBPUSD)

My trade video can be found here: Learn Forex: How do I earn US$1090 from Forex Trading (GBPUSD) Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex Trading. The trades are evidences to show that our trading system works!

In our online trading education program, we will teach our students how to trade forex trading in a profitable way. Many trading educators are full of sales talk and marketing campaign but no evidence of their trading skills. We do not want to lure you with marketing campaign, we only want to show you that we are profitable traders ourselves. And only profitable traders are QUALIFIED to become trading educators.

To find out more about our online trading education program, please visit our website at Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex Trading or send email to us at metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

How do I earn US$1020 from AUDUSD?

Video: Learn Forex: How do I earn US$1020 from AUDUSD Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex

If you are interested to learn forex from our Trading Education Program, do send us an email to metal.commodity@tradingeducationprogram.org.

Upon subscription, you will receive the followings:

1. Weekly updates on the proven indicators

2. One-to-one coaching on trading

3. Live emails reminders when trading opportunities occur

4. Ebook on our BL TS system

5. Live update on market activities

6. Unlimited email and skype support for 2 months

To read about Why Choose Us, click here to read.

How do I earn US$790 today

Today I had entered two trades: AUDUSD and EURUSD. I had closed both trades with a total profit of US$790.

Click on the links to watch the trade videos:

1. AUDUSD: US$510 profit

2. EURUSD: US$280 profit

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Common questions asked by my readers and prospects:

1. If you are so good in trading, why are you not working as a hedge fund trader?

I was working as a hedge fund trader in my previous job.

2. If you had worked as a hedge fund trader, why do you left your job?

The salary package of a hedge fund trader is not attractive. I think this answer surprises many people. The trader can be paid $150,000 annually but he is required to generate profit of $1,500,000. This means he is getting only 10% of what he has generated. After working for a while, some traders will prefer to trade for himself. If he generates $200,000 profit a year, he gets to keep 100% of the profit. And he does not have to report to anyone.

3. But there is no risk when you are trading for the hedge fund?

Yes there is risk. If you cannot perform in your trading, you will be asked to leave the firm.

4. Shouldn't you setup your own hedge fund, then you will get to keep more of your profits.

Yes I am considering setting up my own hedge fund in future when I have sufficient clientele. If you are interested, please let me know. Clients need to be high net worth status in order to invest in a hedge fund.

5. Why are you into teaching when you can generate profits yourself?

Teaching brings in additional income and I can help others as well, why not?

6. Why are you willing to reveal your trading strategy for only US$150?

I will be raising my rate when the economy recovers. Currently many people do not have a lot of purchasing power so I have lower my rate to a more affordable amount.

6. Do your trading strategy works?

I post my trades regularly in my website, please take a look at Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex. I also record my trades in videos. I do not have just a few examples, I have MANY MANY examples of my winning trades to show that my strategy (BL TS System) works!

Regards

Brendan

Tactical Trading Academy: Learn Forex

Reason: