To Control risk on Forex Market... - page 3

This is really a major topic concerning forex market and some traders find it complicated to control risk, but It is very necessary to place stop lose and take profit and even training stop helps to control risk and maintain the going well of your trade.

Yes, forex is a very risky business. Became obstacle trader is a lack of understanding of forex risk happened. If we trade without taking into account the risk that happens then we could experience loss. Therefore, every trader needs to understand well the risks that occur. So that we can minimize them. So that we can make a profit.

no thank you, for I am successful or not in forex trading depends on ourselves. For me, that deposit insurance will not help if we are still hard to discipline. Discipline is needed in trading.

A trader can manage risk at some extent . They can not stop loss in trading , he can use different tools to manage risk , Experience will tell him how to control risk as well as they can do work with planning and discipline to use their money carefully . They will not waste it at all in greedy trading.

trading experience is crucial in trading activities to manage the risk. With experience, then we can know the risk what is happening in of forex trading. So we can minimize that risk. To add trading experience, we can follow the demo contest.

Never move your stop loss ... unless in the right direction (in your favour!).

Again, this is D-I-S-C-I-P-L-I-N-E.

Accept your loss.

With discipline, we can avoid the risk. So the result will be maximum.

I am successful or not in forex trading depends on ourselves. For me, that deposit insurance will not help if we are still hard to discipline. Discipline is needed in trading.

I preach good money management if only you want to be successful in Forex. Money is like emotions,it is something you must control to keep your trades on the right track. When money itself realizes that it is in the hands of a good trader, it wants to stay and multiply in those hands. So if money management isn't something you enjoy, your money will always work for those who do.

We need to learn proper risk management in order to become successful in Forex Trading. Risk is inevitable and hence risk management is the only way to minimize it.

Reason: