Can you still follow your discipline?

I think some traders did not follow their discipline in trading to currencies because they cannot control their emotions especially when they gained more profit, they always tried to take some positions which is not good. Taking one or two position is good.

In forex it is good to be discipline so as to be able trade and the right time and in order to help you to control emotion so as not lead to loss of money or capital.

It's necessary to follow your discipline, especially the mind is easy to affected by drastic market fluctuation. Follow your discipline will help you to calm down and control your risk.

Without it it is better not to start trading at all - lack of it only leads to loses

Emotional control is essential in order to be discipline .With discipline you can be able to follow your trading plan accordingly.

I think for success in any business guideline is the most important. Without guideline, rules, regulations nothing is possible.

on my own:
Without it it is better not to start trading at all - lack of it only leads to loses

Better knowledge is prerequisite for success.

Too much emotional attachment often ruin trading plan and not being discipline is bad for our trade. It also good for every trader to maintain proper emotional control and being discipline is very important.

Without discipline you can not succeed in forex and if you will not follow rules and regulations of Forex trading it is very hard to remain in forex and you will loose your money very soon.

I've heard that u should risk not more than with 1% of ur capital on one deal...do u think its relevant?

Reason: