Looking for a [trading] teacher! - page 19

Aleksey Mavrin:

What exactly is your problem with this particular trade? Apart from the fact that it's not yours))

What I don't like, I've already voiced...

I do not understand why my colleague reduced his leverage from 1:1000 to 1:500...?

The drawdown is huge for such small lots... 40% is too much...

If it was really a system, it would be a robot... But it's just a guessing game... with pending orders that the trader doesn't understand why they were opened...

Serqey Nikitin:

What I don't like, I have already voiced...

I don't understand why my colleague reduced his leverage from 1:1000 to 1:500...?

If it were a real system, it would be a robot... But it's a guessing game... with pending orders that the trader does not understand why they were opened...

You don't open the putdowns, you set them!

There are many TPs designed to work with the pending orders, such as work in the channel or breakout of levels. We won't wait till the price gets there and enter the market. That's why we have pauses, so that when we sleep or go for a walk, trading does not stop.

IvanIvanov:
I want to be a master trader!

Come!

Serqey Nikitin:

I don't understand why my colleague reduced his leverage from 1:1000 to 1:500...?

If it were a real system, it would be a robot, but it's just a guessing game... with pending orders that the trader doesn't understand why he opened them...

I don't want to take sides in any way, just my opinion on trading:

I don't care if it's 40% slippage at the beginning with 200$ depo, he needs an initial jump and then he lowers the risk.

The pending orders in my opinion generally shows its rationality, i.e. it does not enter the market if the profit-loss ratio has not reached a satisfactory value, this is what the percentage of profitable trades shows.

Not all manual traders use robots. And if they do, they often do not use the TS by which they trade by hand, because manual trading takes into account many factors that are very difficult to formalize.

So I think it's useless to praise him, you had better show us what is better. ;)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

You don't open pending orders, you set them!

There are a lot of TS built to work with the pending orders, such as working in the channel, or breaking through the levels. We will not sit and wait until the price gets there and enter the market. That's why there are pauses, so that when we sleep or go for a walk, trade doesn't stop.

Right, right...

If you don't know where the move is going to go, set a pause... IN CASE OF LUCK...?

Serqey Nikitin:

Right, right...

If you don't know where a move is going to go, set a pause... IN CASE OF LUCK...?

Are you out of your mind?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Are you out of your mind?

It's like prescribing a laxative for a runny nose... What if the snot runs out...?

Serqey Nikitin:

If it were a real system, it would be a robot, but it's just a guessing game. with pending orders that the trader doesn't understand why they were opened...

You are writing nonsense.

1. Changing the leverage is nonsense. You can have 1:1000000 leverage and use only 1% or less of it. I've never been interested in the leverage in my account at all. A trader has to regulate the risk himself.
  2. I have already written about the drawdown at the start. I would add that one of the most important, imho, indicators is MTF. And the MTF=21.32, comments are irrelevant.
  3. Robots are also correctly described. I've been trying to make a miracle robot for more than 15 years. I open using my hands, while robots only accompany the position.

Serqey Nikitin:
It's like prescribing a laxative for a runny nose... What if the snot runs out?

Here is the classic order chart, if we didn't have them, we would have to poke at the monitor without walking away from it

What's not to understand?

Serqey Nikitin:
It's like prescribing a laxative for a runny nose... What if the snot runs out?

And if you really trade and not just a training fee, then it is stupid not to use pending orders when trading some pairs.

I have them all and it's probably not realistic to enter the market, rather than complicated, it's easier to place orders and go about your business.

Reason: