Need help ! - page 2

SexyMoneyLady:
Here you can download the Core Options platform and they have also a manual for it I don’t know if MAM runs with this software but it is really unnecessarForex, FX, forex options, forex futures, fx options, fx futures, foreign exchange market, options, futures, margin, trading, pips, spread, dealer, quote :::: Global Market Invest Ltd. – CORE Options :::::..

Well I have to admit this core options platform happens to be really easy to use, trading options for me wasn't any of my goals but then I heard a lot of talk about options being less risky than regular forex trading, so I went and trade options on some currencies and it's been great, this concept of premium guarantees more confidence on your trades.

Nice, I've been working with the Core Options platform for some time now and didn't know that trading options was less risky than trading currencies. Why is that? Also if you could please answer what could be the difference between trading options and being a long term trader? This question just popped out of my head as soon as said the thing about options being less risky.

When I first started trading options I also did it with core options since it handles vanilla options better for rookies. The point is that I got all my guidance from the guys on the desk support along with clarifying my doubts on the forums has been my strategy to improve my skills.

Cool thing working with options, is like predicting the future price, something very hard. I think you must have a really good fundamental analysis to do something like this. Core platform works just great, plus you can trade with currency options which is kinda great.

Reggie59:
Cool thing working with options, is like predicting the future price, something very hard. I think you must have a really good fundamental analysis to do something like this. Core platform works just great, plus you can trade with currency options which is kinda great.

Sure. And now I am trading with options of gold and silver on Core Options. It's thrilling. And basically the fundamental I am using now is about Gold and silver for the next year so I hopefully make good money with them.

It's good to see other people that trade with core options. I found this platform as the better for beginners. I was investigating a bit, and I found vanilla options are the easiest to trade, call and put. I've only had the opportunity to trade with currency options, no others so far. Have you?

Well the only platform I've known for that type of trading is Core Options, which by the way is now called Core View Options. Now since you mentioned the vanilla options I would like to know, are there other options that we can trade besides the ones we're able to do on the Core platform?

Reason: