My mistakes

if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account.

maple:
if we can continuing to get loss in our trading in forex trading business then it is better to stop trading and try to find our mistakes for what we get loss. if we do not do that then the loss will be continued and as a result we may lose our account.

Often it is too late to stop trading - do demo trading if you do not know what exactly to do and when to stop doing the wrong way

There is a proverb "Look before you leap" so think first. If you're skilled then go forward. Success will come for sure.

You are right guys, it is better to try first on a demo account and test our skills there, as there always exists place for mistakes. In my opinion making mistakes is part of the learning process, so it would be better to allow them to slip in when we are not investing real money. So we can develop а good trading strategy, improve our skills and decrease the possibility of making mistakes when you start trading live.

We make many mistakes in Forex Trading, but we need to remember that and try not to repeat it again, else it would be a disaster.

Simply and well said Afro-head
But is not that easy at practice – I mean when you see a situation (moment market conditions) and you remember how that affected you in the past but your inner voice trader whispers – try once again it may be different this time :)

Greetings,

Closing a trade with loss - does not mean on 100% you made a mistake and also when you close a trade with plus also does not mean your trade was correct :)
It may looks a bit confusing, but this is my opinion :)

maple:

Facing with successive loses indeed very annoying and might leading us on desperation, and stop trading on real account and back to demo account might safe than enforced to start again, might we need to improved skill on demo account
Reason: