A rookies guide - page 2

Reggie59:
I downloaded it from Tradeview. It's a great broker, plus as sexymoney stated has a learning course which helped a lot to understand some things that were not clear at the babypips school section. This broker is very interesting since it has, updated economical news, alternative trading platform and a learning course, is like everything you need in one place. Check it out, hope you like it.

Well I have been trading for a while now, but I am now feeling the need of practicing a little bit more on a demo account and it would better if I get to stick to the same broker. It's all matter of being able to recur to your demo anytime you need, so I downloaded the demo version of MT4 on Tradeview and it seems to be everything you described so I'll wait and see how it works for real trading. Thanks

Nice Shell, well I really hope that you liked the broker. It has worked a lot for me being part of their community I just hope that they treat you the same way. Playing with the demo account is something very helpful, it lets you interact with the market before you enter it, quite interesting. Hope you have a great trading.

when you said schools in tradeview and actionforex I thought they have a similar school as babypips, but after be the sites I can see they are so good, but they don’t have that type of school, in Tradeview there is an learning course, it fast, I read it, but anyway, they’re good. I like that Core-View options, it seem very interesting, I don’t know if you guys have play it, but I want to know some more about it, if you know, please, tell me. Thanks

Actually Core-View Options is an alternative trading platform. You can also use it to trade currencies but some other things. The called Options. I've use it a couple of times in the past and it's kind of hard to work with it since the appearance of Core is very different from the one of the MT4. But you'll get the hang of it with time, try it out.

Reason: