small account vs. big account - page 3

Forex_Master:
Keep in mind not everyone trade on forex for money, some do it for fun (costly hobby).Some dont even trade, they just keep having orgasms while analysing charts and looking for the holy grail.So much times I have seem people just bragging about how much millions they traded today.

I haven't seen the first person who doesn't trade because is expecting to improve their income somehow. But I guess they must be there, just doing it as a hobby. BTW Does anyone know anything about core-view options?

I know core-view options is a platform, and as its name suggests is for trading options. Vanilla options to be more specific.

Ron215:
I know core-view options is a platform, and as its name suggests is for trading options. Vanilla options to be more specific.

I appreciate it, I've been playing with their demo and I'm getting to understand the whole thing of call and put and even the premium stuff which I find great for risk management.

Shell25:
I haven't seen the first person who doesn't trade because is expecting to improve their income somehow. But I guess they must be there, just doing it as a hobby. BTW Does anyone know anything about core-view options?

I think the first reason to be in the business is to get money, by the way traders develop passion and love for the job, but I don’t think anybody do it just as a hobby or as a way to spend free time. It implies efforts.

Shell25:

I think the first reason to be in the business is to get money, by the way traders develop passion and love for the job, but I don’t think anybody do it just as a hobby or as a way to spend free time. It implies efforts.

all things that makes money need effort

Nice thread..

thanks!

Reason: