Trend Manager (in a bid to be helpful)

Hi All,

This is my sincere effort to contribute. I am still very far away from being good at this, but i'm so deeply moved by the sincere efforts of a couple of guys i've met here to help others.

What i'm presenting is not mine by any means; a friend shared with me. I've looked at it, tried it (on Demo) and found it pretty ok. It is an indicator that tells you of the trend direction, when to place an order and when the trend is changing direction. The good thing is it does not re-paint, though the last candle signalling reversal of trend may change colour.

The best way to trade it is to follow it 'blindly': go long when it tells you to and short when it says so. You may have a few losses but the profits seem to eventually make up. The stop-loss should be placed at the highest high or lowest low preceeding the reversal and moved as profits accrue

My problem however is that in trying to upload it, i encounter an error meassage. I guess this is because it is a ex4 file, which is not listed under the uploadable files.

Can anyone help here?

Thanks for sharing!

You should zip the file and upload the zip file.

scorpion:
Thanks for sharing!You should zip the file and upload the zip file.

Hi Scorpion,

It may be a shameful thing to say, but i've never zipped a file before, and i'm not sure how it's done. I've only 'unzipped' files. Can you give me instructions? I'll be trying in the meantime though.

Shame, shame, shame. I spoke too fast; should have kept my silly mouth shut and tried first. I found out there was nothing to zipping a file, even a kindergarten kid could have done it!

Any how, i have the file attached now. Hope this helps

Files:

Hello! I am from Italy and I am a beginner in Forex trading. I hope in very interesting ideas, here.Thanks.

Ciao Domeng,

Welcome here. You choose the right place to learn forex and find all what you need to succeed.

FerruFx

hi all.. did any1 of u try using the broken trend method? a friend of mine claims that he is making good pips using it! but I find it kind of subjective..

ur opinions plz..

regards

andigho, you've got mq4 file to share. My MT4 terminal got locked several times when ex4 files suddenly stop working.

TrendManager is a MA cross bar coloring Heiken Ashi style indicator.

Like all MA based indys it has its moments of doubt and pain.

Need good money management to pull a profit overall and contol the fear and trust in what "usually" happens.

It came with some other indicator I have lost.

(Thats right it came part of a 2 indicator system its being sold at traderstradingsystem.com the BB stop level type indicator is called Entrex and its used with TrendManager)

They give the ex4 free now I think because people copied there indicators and gave them free anyway LOL.

This one was coded from the one being sold.

Anyway here is this one it has some variable info in the inputs unlike the distributed ex4 version.

Ive put them side by side on charts they look the same.

Files:
Reason: