Why is the news indicator not working in Windows 7? - page 9

Version 1.4 used to work fine, at the moment only displaying comments on vertical lines...weird...

Delete the news.csvfile

Let it recreate itself.

It doesn't work, it's weird, for God's sake!

I don't know what to recommend. The indicator is 100% working.

It works for me too.

The only thing I noticed is that it does not close the file behind it. When the indicator is unloaded, the system won't let me delete the file.

It should close file behind itself...

=========================

Checked again. Same test, same actions. Now the file is deleted. It's not stable for some reason.

It closes the file - it does not release the header, this is exactly what affects those finapi file management functions that are prescribed in it, by the way I do not understand why they are needed there, if all the same file is stored in the standard folder of the terminal files....

xrust:

File closes - does not release header, it is those finapish functions of file management, which are prescribed in it, by the way I do not understand what for they are needed there, if anyway file is placed in standard folder of terminal files....

It should be re-done. I'll give it a try.

The file functions in MQL4 work perfectly. There have never been any problems.

And I'm about the same - my indicators are fine in the list of 30-100 files at 50-70 kb in size and do not really slow down the machine, I do not know - will I get the opportunity, but I have a great desire to write a new indicator of news, with a normal interface, because it is very clogged up schedule ...

Made with standard file functions. The code is greatly reduced in the file functions.
Files:
news_2_4.mq4  19 kb

No use...the comments on the top left still don't appear, and I reinstalled the terminal and tried installing the inductor on another computer...the comments appeared on another computer and disappeared a second later...

That would be great, Rustam =) I use many of your indicators!

Reason: