Need coding of a powerful system! - page 2

Mrko, just a quick one... how do I ajust the exit mode... if I put 2 under Exidmode does it mean it will meet my exit criterion as defined into the first post? Thanx!

Roger_Taum:
Mrko, just a quick one... how do I ajust the exit mode... if I put 2 under Exidmode does it mean it will meet my exit criterion as defined into the first post? Thanx!

yes, u are right. And lett me know, how is going.

'marko [IRL:
;10349']This is next one, same rulles, but i just change in what i PM u

Sorry about comfuseng with names. Those one is ok. Attache in post 14 delete please, bossxero. Tx

Files:
Taum_v1.1.zip  12 kb

Marko,

I ran a test and the EA has performance has nothing to do with the rules. It opens and closes positions at all kind of crossovers following some weird logic. Please have a look at it and try to correct it. Thanx!

Have some more respect my friend. He is doing his best to get the work done for you. I dont think he used WEIRD codes in the EA!!!

Roger_Taum:
Marko, I ran a test and the EA has performance has nothing to do with the rules. It opens and closes positions at all kind of crossovers following some weird logic. Please have a look at it and try to correct it. Thanx!

Did u try v1.2 too? Just watch better on visuale backtest and than define the reale rulles, buy the seeing wrong trades. I mean exact situation, like if Ma 12 pass 50 and than 4 retrace to 12 and go up, or just 4 higher than 12 and 50. This is very importante, this small thinks are very importante. Try read your descipcion about your system and watch carefully on chart and follow the rulles u wrote here, watch where is price when MAs crosin and so and then try definate rulles more detail, or post me a day with perfect situacion u finde, and i show u, that in this day and this situacion EA will work same perfect like is on ur picture.

Marko

Hi Marko,

Can you please attach v.1.2 as I could not find it. Thank you!

Roger

Roger_Taum:
Hi Marko, Can you please attach v.1.2 as I could not find it. Thank you! Roger

Sorry man, i am not sure, pass longer time from i posted so i am not sure. I deleted all sorce code of EAs, but i think the 1.1 is working buy other way, so try it as well, make deper bouth EAs resosce of work and than lett me know, what do u want to change, where and what the EAs did bad and what they should, post some screans off bad situacion and what they should to do in this situacion and i will repare it. I do not know your trade system so is hard for me know, what realy in some situacion is good to do and way. So be patiend and try do it by this way. Be sure, i will do everything to make u be happy with.

Marko

i think this i is a good method...keep it on roger taum

I looked at this system and it does look like it could bring in some good pips.

Thanks for Shareing

Reason: