My trading system

Hay take a look my system.

shadow9476@hotmail.com if anyone want trade with me.

Files:
saadame.jpg  214 kb

What does your system consist of?

Thanks..

M.

Hay all, hello everyone i want ask something anyone can sponsor me or like that i give signal then ya enter trade and pay for me.

i have 100% wins working theory .I know ya all looks and says that guy is crazi but its not true .I dont want sell my signals but i must do that beco i want start somewhere.

Im living in EST its small country and we dont get good money here for working,and i dont have free money to trade and thats i ask someone who can sponsor me or someone who want buy signals.

Its sounds too crazy but i get 1-2 signals mounthly and i use D1 chart and trading GOLD,

One signal gives 900-3000 pipses its crazy i know but ya must bellive if signal goes then we must enter 2 trades first we close +900 pips and 2nd position let it run and we close then if i get exit signal.

Look that picture.

Amm....if someone is intrested to help me and themself then please add me msn or best way write me to shadow9476@hotmail.com

plz bro zub2004, teach me...how to trade like ur systems...

ADD me msn

where u from actually?

Share your system here, if most of us make profit, we'll donate percentage for you.

yep you should share it here with us then we'll talk about the payments. I have read many systems posted here for free. You should post yours too.

wao, 900 pip?

i will not ask you to open your trading system. but if you can give entry signal for free for 3-6 month or 1 year( a psychological time this system can be called 'solid') for us, and it is proved as you said. i guarantee, even if you just calm down-not attempt to promote it-, a horde of trader will force you with money.

just post 15m,30m,1hour, 2 hour after your signal have been appear so we cannot trade with you and you still can prove it. more earlier you post it more we trust your quality.

Yes i post signals, i get new information wevery day 23:30 ESTonia time zone beco i post little late signals but if you can watch that forum everyday 23:30-24:30 then i dont see problem you get signal :P Okay ?

Beco i dont know when signal comings can go today night or tommorrow night or ..... just please look every day 23:30-24:30 this thread i try post signal fastest i can .

Ohh yes Eneyone can help me with resize pictures i have 9 pictures gold signal pictures if anyone know how i can make pictures smallest then please give ur email i send pics and you upload here ?

Beco that files is jpg and ~300kb one picture .

Thanks

Reason: