Mql5 info needed please

Good day
I'm new to mql5 coding and want to create my own EA. I have watched a few videos on YouTube and read some post but can't find the answer I'm looking for.

I have managed to code 2 separate EA. One for 2 moving averages and one for stochastic oscillator.

What I want to know is if it's possible to combine the 2 program where it will use the 2 moving averages and place a trade on the crossover and a second trade where it will be based on the stochastic oscillator if it made a cross above the 80% or below the 20%. The moving averages must be in the main window (where the candle stick is) and then stochastic oscillator must be in it's own window below the main window. Is it possible to make 2 separate trades using separate indicators. Like the stochastic oscillator will make its own trade and the moving averages will make it own trades on one EA.

Yes, of course you can, but I wouldn't recommend mixing two different strategies. What I would do is put the two entry signals into one EA and then run the EA twice with different settings.

trustfultrading #:
Yes, of course you can, but I wouldn't recommend mixing two different strategies. What I would do is put the two entry signals into one EA and then run the EA twice with different settings.
Thank you for the feedback.

The main reason I want to mix the 2 strategiese is because I want to use the MA crossover for long time trades(like a week or so) and then the stochastic more for short time trades (like daily) I'll be using the H1 timeframe. Is it possible for you to share a example on how to do it please 

Niel05otto #:
Thank you for the feedback.

The main reason I want to mix the 2 strategiese is because I want to use the MA crossover for long time trades(like a week or so) and then the stochastic more for short time trades (like daily) I'll be using the H1 timeframe. Is it possible for you to share a example on how to do it please 

Do you know about oop programming?
Just check every tick if there is a signal, if yes then a trade will be opened, regardless of whether the signal comes from the MA or the stochastic. I use the same approach in my EA. But can not post a link here.
But you can try it out and if you get stuck just write again.

trustfultrading #:

Do you know about oop programming?
Just check every tick if there is a signal, if yes then a trade will be opened, regardless of whether the signal comes from the MA or the stochastic. I use the same approach in my EA. But can not post a link here.
But you can try it out and if you get stuck just write again.

Thank again for your help.i don't know oop programming but will go and search for it and have a look.
Reason: