LOSING TRADING SYSTEM - page 2

rustein >>:

е). фундаментальные факторы; Вот...тут ближе. На новостях нельзя входить...но и другие системы не предусматривают входов на них.

почему нельзя входить ???

Stops are short, it's not a day job.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Всем добрый вечер. В соседней ветке предлагал сотрудничество ДЛЯ УЛУЧШЕНИЯ ПРИБЫЛЬНЫХ ТС.

Понимания не нашел...не это главное. Пришла в голову абсурдная мысль. Если программисты не хотят

заниматься прибыльными ТС, то может они захотят заняться УБЫТОЧНОЮ ТС)? Чудны дела твои Господи).

Суть. Иногда торгую на основании подмеченной закономерности движения цен. УРА! ЭТО НЕ ДНЕВКИ!

Сейчас посмотрел отчет за пару месяцев. Сделал чистыми порядка 1200$ на данных позициях. Сам удивился...

ТАК КАК СЧИТАЮ, ЧТО ДАННАЯ ТС ДОЛЖНА БЫТЬ УБЫТОЧНА ПРИ ТОРГОВЛЕ И РУКАМИ И АВТОМАТОМ и

вытащить ее на что-то более-менее можно только торгуя руками.

Убедите меня в чуде программирования. А вдруг получится?

КЛОУНАМ тут не писать. Ветка не для этого. ФЛУДИТЬ и объяснять, что вы обо мне думаете, в соседнюю.

Всем на форуме будет интересно можно ли из УБЫТОЧНОЙ ТС сделать ПРИБЫЛЬНУЮ.

P.S. НИКАКИХ ТЕХЗАДАНИЙ ПИСАТЬ НЕ СОБИРАЮСЬ. (для клоунов) Могу пояснять на пальцах как пятилетний

ребенок. Таким можете тут меня воспринимать. И ЕЩЕ РАЗ ПОЯСНЯЮ...СЧИТАЮ ЧТО ДАННАЯ СИСТЕМА

УБЫТОЧНАЯ...ВО ВСЯКОМ СЛУЧАЕ ДЛЯ АВТОМАТА.

I propose a loss-making TC on 2 mashcats... I also suggest that the moderator should post the IP address along with the Nickname.

I propose the following, bearing in mind that the system is unprofitable, i.e. in its raw form is of no value I suggest that you publicly describe here at least the idea, if someone decides to harden it, maybe even me ...

At the same time and check it out.

It's more fun together, and for you to share your experience, and for us food for thought.

ZEXEL66 >>:

Стопы короткие, это не работа на дневках.

more about your trading, please

It might even

и писать

there's nothing to it, it's going to be unprofitable.

All your branches are growing like fertilizer. !!! Great.

Profitable or unprofitable is not so important.

What matters: predictable (stable) or unpredictable (unstable).

kernelmd >>:

Возможно даже

и писать

тут нечего, она будет убыточна.

That's what I'm talking about! I, as a trader, find it to be unprofitable.

coaster >>:

Все Ваши ветки растут

predictable (steady)

:)

ZEXEL66 >>:

Так я про это и говорю! Мне, как трейдеру, она как раз и кажется убыточной.

Well, describe the strategy and we'll see what we can do.

coaster >>:

Все Ваши ветки растут как на удобрениях. !!!Зачётно.

Прибыльно или убыточно - это не столь важно.

Важно: предсказуемо(стабильно) или непредсказуемо(нестабильно).

Again there is no way to define it. Let's say there are several possibilities to enter the EUR/USD pair per day.

And there will be such opportunities in dollar/lb, dollar/Australian, etc. What's interesting...they arise

at different times from each other. This rarely happens. Usually you either have to buy the dollar against all currencies

or you have to sell.

I have two branches. There won't be any more. I'm also interested in spreads, because as a trader,

I understand what's going on there. You have to admit... the programmers spent a month creating indices, wrote a good Expert Advisor and tested it on demo.

I don't know how to do this, but I already feel that the traders are following the real market.

My first look, not as a programmer, but as a trader and found a mistake... the one that no one thought of for a month.

... that nobody thought about for a month for some reason.

That's the point of cooperation, which I wrote about in another thread.

Reason: