Indicators

Hello I have recently downloaded the 1000 indicators for MT4 which are in a zip folder. On opening the zip folder the indicators are listed as small white sheets with one corner turned over. How do you install them to work on MT 4.

I thought MT 4 indicators where yellow Dimond shapes.

hey dave..... if your speaking of the 1000 indicators on this forum , it should download and open up with the diamond shapes as you mentioned..... or at least it just did for me...... i had never downloaded till your post..... but it just unzipped and opened the folder normaly......

you might try to download again sometimes zips corrupt..... h

Will give it another try hayseed, thanks

Hi -

I'm new to forums and ned a little please.

I'm with Interbankfx and use their charting program.

I read here that there is a zip file which contains 1,000 indicators. I would like to check some of them out but I don't know where to get the file.

Thank you, Jay Holmes

hey jay..... the top post here...... holler back if that ain't enough ..... i'll post links to several thousand more......h

Hi - What a quick response from you people, I really appreciate your. I found an improved version of an old indicator that I used to use which makes me very happy. It will help me a great deal in my trading. God what a list, it'l take weeks to check them out. Thanks again, Jay Holmes

If your still looking leave a message I have a few hundred stored on my computer as well..

Glenn

Hello everyone,

Just a note. I had to reinstall MT4 after adding all the indicators. They might slow down the performance of your app. I would suggest installing another copy of MT4 in a different directory and adding them under a demo account. Try out what you like or need, then copy to your working MT4 application folder.

I hope this might help someone.

Labrat407

haii, i'm new here,nice to meet u all.

Hi guys,

Too much indicators may be more of a confusion than a help. It may be more helpful to start with the basic Stochastic, MACD, RSI and MA lines for a start and work on them to develop your trade confidence.

Most of the time you are looking for entry/exit points so crossovers of the indicators may be the signal that you need.

Too many indicators will give different signals and you may not know which to follow as they may track different characteristics of the chart.

Cheers

Kenny

Ps. work on leading indicators like Fibonacchi and Pivots as these are simple and yet simple to use tools which will give you good rewards if you understand and use them effectively

I just want one indicator that will absolutely give me the correct direction for 200 pips. It only has to work just one time but that one time needs to be 100% correct. I will pay anyone $20,000 if they can get this for me..

Randy

Reason: