SIBKIS system

Found this on another forum

for live trading results: Sibkis forex system - MyFxReport.com

Rules

1 - As with the other system have Mondays off.

2 - Start of tuesday put a 110 pips block on the chart for the week (easier to see as on the attached chart.

3 - set up a buy and sell at the breakout points.

4 - When one triggers the other becomes the stop loss (so 110 pips)

5 - Add a reverse in case the first trade fails.

6 - Once the trade is running leave it alone and let it do its thing until Friday evening and close.

7 - Remember if the reverse trade triggers you will need to set a 110 pips stop on this.
8- Once +100 pips profit, change SL to Breakeven
Intervention :

Apart from setting the original triggers, adding the reverse trade and adding the new stop if required the only intervention I make is when there is important US data (NFP etc) on a Friday, when this is happening at say 3pm, I cancel the original stop loss at 2.50 and set a stop 30 pips away from the current market price to guard against any large reversal.

for live trading results: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.myfxreport.com/sibkis.htm

Hello,

this is my first posting. I am running my own server and forex trading system for few my friends.

Today i am posting you link to this server and how can you connect to see what have I done.

http://213.161.24.83:8000 User:free pass:free

I am just using this system to see where the trend goes. Long term with short term signals on EUR/USD with entry and exit signals

and GBP/USD only long term - currently testing.

Sytem is running on Demo Account and website is in Slovenian language. I use VT trader platform. Some day I will made English version if needet.

This system for EUR/USD is running on 1H chart and this is how you should see this system:

In a Bull market... Be Long or Neutral - in a Bear market... Be Short or Neutral. A lot of people forget this rule and trade against the trend.

Where is the chart how do you draw the box?

Platform is running on my computer and sofware program automaticaly scan my chart every 30 seconds and uploading image of the chart. If you can't see the chart, enter usser and password. Just tipe free as user and pass.

Hipotetical results - backtesting for 1 year (EUR/USD 1H chart), if all signals were entered automaticaly and exit atomaticaly were made over 150%/year.

Ofcourse because there is not includet fast market moves and internet disconections or other... results in real trading wouldn't be that great(hypotetical results).
However, this is temporary a winning system. I think the best thing will be if I keep this system private or only for small group of people (for CFXG Introducing Brokers), because I am affraid it can turn into a lossing system if tomany people follow this system.

Actualy I am looking for a small grop of people arrond the world from different countries who have potential to trade forex and wish to become an IB. I know there is a lot of successful forex traderswho only need a chance to create their own forex business.
No Matter What You are, but what can you be.

Have a great weekend.
Andrej

where is the box and chart for the Sibkis system?

It sounds a lot like a method from way back called set and forget.

where they did a straddle at the start of the day and let it run.

Yes it is a set and forget method. The results are +630 pips so far since february 6th, 2007. Drawdown is -177. Max profit is +597 pips.

OK I found it he sets 1gmt on monday and draws the box 50 pips above and 50 pips below that point.

the set and forget did simular only they would use 90 as a profit target and redo the trade each day, redrawing the box each day also.

I use 55 pips instead of 50. I use 12:00 GMT too.

kazaa do you have something against Cambodians?

I would think we do not need post like that on any forum about forex.

Seems somebody has trouble with Math....The March 20 trade is actually 128 pips not 228.

Then on Apr 4, the sell order is placed at 9722, yet is filled at 9742 ?? Have the rules changed, or is someone fudging here?

On a couple quick checks, that knocks off 150 pips off the results....

Mark

I cannot find the ( Attached Chart) that is supposed to show you how to draw the box for this trading method. Can anyone help???

Reason: