SIBKIS system - page 2

flexie:
Seems somebody has trouble with Math....The March 20 trade is actually 128 pips not 228. Then on Apr 4, the sell order is placed at 9722, yet is filled at 9742 ?? Have the rules changed, or is someone fudging here? On a couple quick checks, that knocks off 150 pips off the results.... Mark

March 20th results:

filled buy GBP at 19392. closed end of week at 19620. T/P=+228 pips

19620-19392=+228 pips!!!!! correct!

I am working on fixing the SIBKIS open orders page to present it in a more clear way. Sorry for any mistakes.

sorry bud, but according to my charts it is 118. It looks to me like the sell stop value was used for the calculations.

Mark

Files:
sibkis.gif  47 kb

flexie:
sorry bud, but according to my charts it is 118. It looks to me like the sell stop value was used for the calculations. Mark

Thanks Mark for the chart. Will double check mine, and correct the results accordingly.

If you like me you dont like to draw anything that MT4 will draw for you so here is the indicator. also great for backtesting.

You can improve this system a little by using MAs as a filter, for instance use the 9ema and 100ema and only go long if 9 is over the 100 short if 9 is under the 100. still not perfect but helps many times.

Also some where its suggested that there be a 1st tp at 55 pips and a second at 100pips. once you hit tp 1 then move stop to BE for the remaining lots. This should help you make a little profit in low volitility weeks.

Reason: