How to start in forex - page 3

Hello everybody,

I'm from Malaysia. Still studying Forex trading. appreciate all helps and guideline. Thanks a million folks

wanzul69:
Hello everybody,I'm from Malaysia. Still studying Forex trading. appreciate all helps and guideline. Thanks a million folks

The basics (and a lot more) are there: Forex Trading Online Training: Learn Foreign Exchange Currency Trading

FerruFx

HI!to start trading you have to practise a lot wiyh demo-account and only in 4-5 month of practic you can to start with real account but not much fund on because you can to loss all.Also you have to learn a lot information about Forex and to be in the world news!!!good luck

Answered already to me. Possibly I will repeat again. Read books, study, try on little money, test the strategy.

roadbow:
Answered already to me. Possibly I will repeat again. Read books, study, try on little money, test the strategy.

I would also say try to learn from experts, follow as many demo's as possible etc...

New traders need to learn and keep learning!

Never start trading too soon

that is why many trades fail... they think they are ready but really they are only ready to loose their money!

if your new and need help see my link

Thanks

I’m new in Forex and I want to learn from your experiences. For now I’m curiou to know when you, the experts, started to try with real money, when did you feel the confidence to take the risk?. In your view what is necessary before trading and fail?.... . Thanks

carowhite60:
I’m new in Forex and I want to learn from your experiences. For now I’m curiou to know when you, the experts, started to try with real money, when did you feel the confidence to take the risk?. In your view what is necessary before trading and fail?.... . Thanks

I guess you start real trading when you develop your guts instinct, and how you develop it. Practicing on your demo account, so there is a point after a lot of practice with my demo account where I felt confident and that was it. At least that's how it was for me. Combine your practice with a non-stop learning strategy and eventually you'll get to know.

I don’t consider myself an expert but I just opened my live account. I demo traded for about four months fulltime, just when my profits became bigger than my losses (there will always be losses) I started to thinking about going real and decided for Tradeview, I didn’t want to throw my money awa

Hey guys, thank you very much for your replies, definitely I have to practice loads to feel the confidence of taking the risk, it seems as a long process so patience is required, because I just started to practice with my demo account, sometimes is kind of confusing for me so may be the process will be longer . Thank you again for sharing your experiences.

Reason: