What kind of trader are you? - page 4

I am a silent type of trader because I trade with music and because of music I am enjoying my trading and i never get frustrated.

april:
I am a silent type of trader because I trade with music and because of music I am enjoying my trading and i never get frustrated.

Does a silent trader like you earn money? or it's only about music listening

I mostly trade on daily time frame. I don't like to sit in front of the charts all day long. I like to spend little time and for this reason mostly I trade on longer time frames.

jigsaw:
Does a silent trader like you earn money? or it's only about music listening

What I mean is, I listen to music while I am trading! Of course I am earning! Music doesn't bother me and it keeps me calm. How about you?

smartpip:
I mostly trade on daily time frame. I don't like to sit in front of the charts all day long. I like to spend little time and for this reason mostly I trade on longer time frames.

Aren't you experiencing sometimes when you come back trading, you'll see a losing trade because of not being attentive?

april:
Aren't you experiencing sometimes when you come back trading, you'll see a losing trade because of not being attentive?

Yes but very rare case. I do have a look at my trades at London open and then on London close. If there is any serious changes in trend or situation, I reconsider my decision and act accordingly.

I prefer day trading.

aokisyoukos:
I prefer day trading.

Every one have their own style I like swing trading, its less time taking and involvement of emotions and news effecting the trades are very less.

smartpip:
Yes but very rare case. I do have a look at my trades at London open and then on London close. If there is any serious changes in trend or situation, I reconsider my decision and act accordingly.

That is a good move for you. Every trader should really be attentive in checking their trades in order for them not to end up loosing their money

[Deleted]

I'm just starting out in the Forex. And i want to make money in forex trading. And practice is the best way to learn anything so i have start small trading in intraday trading. After this practice i will take a risk on long trading.