How to start in forex - page 2

Hey man what you can do is look for beginners group, there are many to choose from. The idea is to understand the lingo and from there you set.

The best thing to do is read first; get to know what you are getting yourself into. Like any other thing in life it needs to be practiced. But you are not going to get the real felling of it until you put your money into it.

Terry my man well all I know is that it works the same as the standard deviation; you calculate it using the same info as the supports and resistance, the only real difference is the name r1,r2, s1,s2!

Look: If you want to know everything about Forex, you have to read some books o go to some webpages and search in the dictionaries (as a true beginner), but If you know something of this, you can try a software like MT4, I think is the better, so you can play like the real life.

Try to get the better way to start!

Good luck!!

Thank you all for your advice, I am already doing the demo thing in Metatrader which I downloaded from tradeview. For now I can practice before I lose any real money, or earn?

Good for you Santos!

I got to do the same, I´ve been practicing for a couple of months with Metatrader but before that I read a lot about Forex.

Read and you can be ready for this market

I checked out the link tradeview and it is really nice, especially the live help. I talked to an expert and he helped me out. He told me to download the demo and en the education section to read up.

Well everyone with that page I got started now I have moved to other more demanding places where I have found valuable information. It takes a lot of reading but that’s ok , got to make time for it if you want to be a good forex trader

Those are very good, but I got some if you want to see what is happening every minute , get a software. I´m using Metatrader. It´s good.

Reading a lot. Get some dictionaries so you can help yourself with definitions.

And the patience can to be your best friend.

amamil:
I checked out the link tradeview and it is really nice, especially the live help. I talked to an expert and he helped me out. He told me to download the demo and en the education section to read up.

I agree!

I didn´t use the live help on tradeviewforex but the tutorial was excellent and the glossary very helpful, and I also got the metatrader 4 from tradeviewforex… so far.. so good so what?... developing patience and be disciplined

Reason: