How to start in forex - page 4

Don't worry, you'll soon get the hang of trading. Now I really recommend you to learn about Risk Management and Money Management. Those two things are very important before entering to trade. Read carefully about them and try to read every article you can get about these two subjects.

carowhite60:
Hey guys, thank you very much for your replies, definitely I have to practice loads to feel the confidence of taking the risk, it seems as a long process so patience is required, because I just started to practice with my demo account, sometimes is kind of confusing for me so may be the process will be longer . Thank you again for sharing your experiences.

You also should learn about FA. I found this info for you here:

Fundamental analysis is the very important process of market analysis.

Which is done regarding only "real" events and macroeconomic data which is related to the traded currencies. Fundamental analysis is used not only in Forex but can be a part of any financial planning or forecasting. Concepts that are part of Forex fundamental analysis: overnight interest rates, central banks meetings and decisions, any macroeconomic news, global industrial, economical, political and weather news. Fundamental analysis is the most natural way of making Forex market forecasts. In theory, it alone should work perfectly, but in practice it is often used in pair with technical analysis. Recommended autopilot robot to use for forex trading is below, in my sig. Let me know how well it will perform for you.

-Regards, Miller

Thanks for the informative thread and posts....

That's the correct way to do it, first start tot learn everything and then take the risks.

In this way you are accuatlly downsizing the risks because you know what to do!

Forex trading can be fun and profitable, but it does carry a number of risks and uncertainties. By doing your research, practicing, and shadowing with a demo account and carefully managing your money, you can minimize your risks and increase your profit in forex market.

Forex trading can start with a demo account. With the demo account we will be able to trade well, therefore we need to use a demo account so our trading results will be maximal we can get when trading on a demo account. And we can start trading with small capital or no deposit bonus

after a demo account so we can start trading with small capital for trading with small capital can make us could minimize risk by trading well and mental exercises that do not we get a demo account

to start trading forex, we can start from a small capital first. Forex is high risk, so as to succeed then we need to have a strong mental when trading. strong mental will bring benefit to us.

In learning forex you need to read all there is to know about forex then you can open a demo account with a broker of your choice and start practicing before going into live trading with a capital of your choice.

to start forex then we need to have the skills and also good trading psychology, because in forex, without having the skills and psikoklogi will allow us to succeed in this business, we can start from a demo account before switching to a real account and can start trading account estate with little capital first

Reason: