Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 5

gazuz:
This is very similar to the coin flip trick, the theory was studied by Martingale. I found a complex explanation of it here:Martingale (betting system) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Simply explained you double your stakes everytime you lose so that the winnings of that second bet covers the losses of the previous trades plus the initial profit we were aiming for in the first trade. For example:Buy 1 lot @ 1.2910price goes down to 1.2900 you close the position and openBuy 2 lots @1.2900price goes down again to 12890, you close the position and openBuy 4 lots @1.2890Price hits 1.2900 you close and make $400 minus the $200 lost in the 2 lots and minus the $100 lost in the first trade yielding a $100 profit in the end. Many people dont like it because by the time you get to your 3rd trade you're down $300. And you're risking $400 more. Then spread goes into play and interest rates do as well so you end up with slightly more complex calculation but this is usually used by Roulette and Blackjack players as they double their stakes in order to make up for their previous losses

This is suicide.

There is no logic to this. Why not go to vegas?

If you cought up in a long term trend, you are finish. Some pairs never comeback. I know some pairs will, but the odd of you staying long in the market is minimal to none.

If I uderstand correctly, there is no market analysis. Just take a position and keep closing and addind to to it.

AH AH AH A.

forexlady:
This is suicide.There is no logic to this. Why not go to vegas?If you cought up in a long term trend, you are finish. Some pairs never comeback. I know some pairs will, but the odd of you staying long in the market is minimal to none. If I uderstand correctly, there is no market analysis. Just take a position and keep closing and addind to to it. AH AH AH A.

This brings up memories of Long Term Capital Management. "The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." -Keynes

Simple martingale system... beware of those.

Hi guys,the manual system works well.

THE ILLUSION OF CONTROL

"Individuals appear hard-wired to over attribute success to skill, and to underestimate the role of chance, when both are in fact present."

[Langer, E. J., The Illusion of Control, Journal of Personality and

Social Psychology 32 (2), 311-328 (1975)]

FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT

"After a full cycle of rise and fall after which stocks were valued just where they were at the start, all his clients lost money (Don Guyon, 1909).

Many academic works suggest that most managers under perform "buy-and-hold" strategy; persistence of winners is very rare, etc.

Most funds consistently fail to overperform random strategies (dart throwing)."

OVER-OPTIMIZATION

Rats beat humans in simple games

People makes STORIES!

"Normal people have an "interpreter" in their left brain that takes all the random, contradictory details of whatever they are doing or remembering at the moment, and smoothes everything in one coherent story. If there are details that do not fit, they are edited out or revised!"

(T. Grandin and C. Johnson, Animals in translation (Scribner,New York, 2005)

Hopefully, you see the fallacy in this system and can now see it in others, too.

DON'T LET THE RAT BEAT YOU!

I don't think its possible.. without indicators no market..

I have follow some of the indicators for the money management. But it can not give that much accurate result. I have followed your mention link. But I can not understand clearly.

smithshn:
I have follow some of the indicators for the money management. But it can not give that much accurate result. I have followed your mention link. But I can not understand clearly.

Dear traders, I think it is possible to make profit with price action only.

You can check out my candlestick counting thread.

I am just counting candles and it works most of the time.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/198526

Kind regards,

-Muhammad Azeem

Learn Forex Trading and Forex Managed Account Program

=============================================

sorry to know that PEOPLE WHO DOES NOT FOLLOW THE INDICATORS WILL FALL IN THE TOMB ONE DAY VERY FASTER..

the martingales I saw working over a long period all used at least bollinger bands, stochastics and RSI.

And most important the trader needs to be realistic and have control over his emotions IMHO only posssible when you have a solid money management at work.

Reason: