Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - page 4

Manual Trading is good, but not everybody has the time to sit there and make sure their trades are going correctly. I started with manual trading and I tested my theories and my own throughts into Forex trading, and in 2 weeks, I took a 50k demo account to 100k. All this with only using manual trading and no indicators.

Now I'm looking to find some help into making a EA that'll do this for me. It's a pretty straight forward system too, Trending, StopLosses, Trailing Stops, and that's pretty much it, I've worked out a system on how many pips trending takes before I'd call it a trend. It's not perfect but when it worked, it worked very well.

Also I wanna add a Moving Average in a EA with a 8 MAPeriod and a -2 MAShift. That sets the MA perfectly to the actual charts.

Hello,

I guess I can help you with programing. If you would like cooperate please let me know your email.

All the best,

MArtingale Methods are meant to be doomed in FX. U open and close positions, thats 4 pips spreads.

U will neva make it back the money you have lost when there's an edge against u

cool_flow:
Manual Trading is good, but not everybody has the time to sit there and make sure their trades are going correctly. I started with manual trading and I tested my theories and my own throughts into Forex trading, and in 2 weeks, I took a 50k demo account to 100k. All this with only using manual trading and no indicators. Now I'm looking to find some help into making a EA that'll do this for me. It's a pretty straight forward system too, Trending, StopLosses, Trailing Stops, and that's pretty much it, I've worked out a system on how many pips trending takes before I'd call it a trend. It's not perfect but when it worked, it worked very well. Also I wanna add a Moving Average in a EA with a 8 MAPeriod and a -2 MAShift. That sets the MA perfectly to the actual charts.

It's a martingale system. It can seem to work for some time but eventually all these systems kill your account (usually in several consecutive failing trades).

I appreciate you generosity in sharing your system, but unfortunately Martingale-based systems are mathematically proven to destroy your trading account.

ChartSecret:
It's a martingale system.

Yes! The principle is similar.

On account of the game is working well ....

My system is similar.

Martingale, Fibo, P & F....

See stat...

Files:

thanks for the blessing,can't get enough of them.will try it and get back to you.

Will try this system and get back to you thanks

So you are trading without a system , I do the same thing..he..he..

ChartSecret:
It's a martingale system. It can seem to work for some time but eventually all these systems kill your account (usually in several consecutive failing trades). I appreciate you generosity in sharing your system, but unfortunately Martingale-based systems are mathematically proven to destroy your trading account.

That is true that theoritically and mathematically it would destroy your account with consecutive losing trades. I am not trying to defend it however let's say you trade on a big T/P and S/L (so instead of people who work with 50 pips work with 500 or even 1000). Now lets say that gives you about 100 trades per year total, or about 30-50 actual sequences of martingale. Now lets face it, there is a VERY low mathematical chance that a currency could be going 6000 pips before falling back 1000 ($6 before falling back $1). Of course these are VERY hypothetical numbers. Now if the mathematical chance of winning a sequence is 99.7%, you can probably bet that you will be safe for several years to come. Now just be smart with your money and don't compound the interest, save your initial investment and take out some profit.

It's all about how you trade the martingale, try the system with a 5 pip spread and you'll find yourself opening thousands of lots (if that were possible), open it with a 200 pip spread and you'll find yourself opening up to 8 maybe 16 lots. Test it out, working with the numbers the higher you go (up to a point) the lower the biggest number of lots is but also less profit and usually a bigger floating negative.

Anyways martingale is interesting if used correctly, I would say don't trade it at ALL times, instead find when the market is not trending as much (or trends more) and trade at those times. Play around and find your sweet spot.

Reason: