Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator

Dear All's

I getting nice profit through manual trading

base on your strategy. Hope some programmer create this EA.

Big Profit Without Using Any Indicator - Forex Trading

Thank you

From OCM1

Files:

i see this is logic of multi lot sclaper.. try this. but i don't really think that it works.. now i am testing it but too many losses floating

try to make it better ....

thank you

from ocm1

Files:
system.jpg  117 kb

yesterday, multi lot scalper made 1000 dollar after nfp news. testing it now but i don't trust it. because i don't know how it works. why opens long or short.. but seems working

This is very similar to the coin flip trick, the theory was studied by Martingale. I found a complex explanation of it here:

Martingale (betting system) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Simply explained you double your stakes everytime you lose so that the winnings of that second bet covers the losses of the previous trades plus the initial profit we were aiming for in the first trade.

For example:

Buy 1 lot @ 1.2910

price goes down to 1.2900 you close the position and open

Buy 2 lots @1.2900

price goes down again to 12890, you close the position and open

Buy 4 lots @1.2890

Price hits 1.2900 you close and make $400 minus the $200 lost in the 2 lots and minus the $100 lost in the first trade yielding a $100 profit in the end. Many people dont like it because by the time you get to your 3rd trade you're down $300. And you're risking $400 more. Then spread goes into play and interest rates do as well so you end up with slightly more complex calculation but this is usually used by Roulette and Blackjack players as they double their stakes in order to make up for their previous losses

The trade can go 8 levels againts You, that's - 5,000 pips. Your account will blow up, and it will take a long time to recover the 1 trade loss. Once You half recover Your account, you have a loss trade agian, and then You blow up your account again.

What should we do about that?

I tested this strategy and I can tell you if u want to be sure to not lose since 2003, the profits are the same as if you put the money in the bank and never touched it.. It's either that (~3.5%-4.0%) or you go negative and end up with less money then you started by taking more risk (unless you know exactly when to avoid the market?)

I am new here and want to say hey to everyone I am just reading now.

I am trying to learn

Learn and practice in demo account, you will find your style after someday and make profit. It takes time but convenient.

Nic

I don't know a way of how to avoid the big moves. But, I know another technique using martingle that can, it just has to avoid consolidations, rectangles, etc.the sloww moving markets.

I think for a system like this you need a 50K account and start using 1 minilot. that type of account could handle things until market turns back. Anyway one would hope. But it takes gamblers nerves to do this JMHO!

Reason: