Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 12

gkaya:
I believe so, in my first week of demo test with Alpari, it got 362 pip.. Put a filter between December 14 - December 18...discard all small pips around 3-5 as I was playing with Phoenix'e script. all large pips positives and negatives are from Phoenix... MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free I am working on optimization and learning more about it at the moment. I can't run it in live account for various problems. Trying to fix them.

Can you please share your settings with us for backtesting.

Thanks,

Prakash

thank s

I removed the statement and replaced with another EA at the moment. Current Statement is reflecting BollBounce EA's performance only. I am working on Phoenix 6 Released to work on the same demo but it has not successfully execute it yet.

Part of the reason I was able to make 362 pips was that USD/CHF started to rose up at the same when Pheonix opened three positions. This won't happen all the time. So, it was a bit of Phoenix's luck to catch that...I guess that's how all EAs work anyway.

I'll let you know once I know that my settings are producing profits.

indianforextrader:
Can you please share your settings with us for backtesting.Thanks,Prakash

Is anyone still trading this live?

Not very good at eas but will try this one anyway.

am newbe with phoniex ea...so any body can give best settings for this ea..thanks,

Definately will be looking to demo trade this EA for a few weeks on a demo account before giving it a go on my live accounts. Does anyone have a definitive broker for this EA yet? Apologies if this has been done before, so many posts on this one!! Thanks!

Hi Guys!

Does anyone know if phoenix_ea_v5_6_03 works with a 5 digits broker?

Thanks a lot.

I found this recently and I'm curious if it will working. It seems to be that posting here haven't for a while. I wonder whot version is the most up to date?

The old version of the phoenix_ea_v5_6_03 does not work correctly these days, but I have repaired all errors I could find and made it work again errorfree on all accounts

so 4/5 digit no problem

ECN account no problem

I can make prefsettings inside the EA for all currencies

modify errors I fixed it

The only problem I have now is that the old settings are not uptodate at this time and the preffered settings are not all good now.

On DONNA's Community site I'm already trying to find out if it's or if it's not wasted energy to get a new topic there about this free EA. I like to get some people trying to find good settings of this EA. I can do the programming and put new settings in the EA. It is hard for me to be on every forum writing about this EA. My English and typing is not good enough for that..

The version most up to date for me is the version 5_6_03 I modified but the preffered settings in this EA needed to be checked and optimized....

Attachements are all I have now about this EA.

two manuals

The old version 5_6_03

An Indicator is not used in the EA but gives the signals like Phoenix pick up its trades

A modified version that needed new preffered settings for the not good working pairs

Be free to ask me more info if you needed.

Regards,

deVries

Reason: