Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 8

Hi

i have been with this forum in few month and learn lot of thigs in forex and ive been testin ur EA and i think that would be profitable if ur change a few thing (sory 4 that) coz i dont have any basic with C++.

and I hope that u can do some modification with ur EA here the attachment ive backtest this EA with EURJPY 1H from aug with this modification. Can u make this EA with this setup coz i dont know how to.....

and one more thing im your big fan heheh

Files:
fisher_EA.zip  12 kb

Thanks for this winning EA.I really am excited about using it for my real account. I can't seem to find the latest version of the pheonix EA. Like you said, the mode 2 'n' 3 of this EA is really unstable in other versions. I guess you have made it stable in latest version,so I was wondering if you could send the latest version to me. Thanks

hi everyone, this is my first post and still looking forward for the newest version of phoenix 5.6.x happy trading!

Why does this EA has to have a constant update?

Is there something that is needed to update?

Or is it just a way to keep in contact with your clients?

Any statement for this EA? I try to on but it dun have any order for whole day.

yeah there is an EA that trades news associated with the DAily fx website. google it and you should find it or email me and ill send it to u.

anyone does use this EA?

I think it does not work anymore... i backtested and it lost anything...

Also there is a problem with 5 digit breokers.

freemenn:
anyone does use this EA? I think it does not work anymore... i backtested and it lost anything... Also there is a problem with 5 digit breokers.

So do I, what i supposed to do,,,

This EA is excellent. I tested it for one day on a demo account and was so impressed that I put it on my trading account the next day,m which was first thing this morning 1/26/09 and it's already made me more money then everything else I've used in the last six weeks. Because my broker uses 5 decimal places I need to manualy change my stops and take profits as soon as the trade is opened but I'm hoping one of the experts here can help me solve that problem.

This is interesting reading, but most of the posts are from over a year ago.

I'm curious if anyone is using this live? Does it still work?

There does not seem to be too many people posting here anymore. At least not for Phoenix

Reason: