Hull Moving Average EA - page 4

coin.inv:
Have a great day

hi there,

Looks very nice on chart. Will you mind letting me know how I can adjust each local time?

what about an EA that trades on candles aroudn the HMA. sell when a candle forms under the HMA without the high breaking the HMA and buy when a candle forms above without the low breaking the HMA.

This is a great forum. I have found answers to many questions I had, so much so, I did not have ask any questions yet.

Thanks a lot.

great work good to read this

bradman:
Okay, i figured out how you people attach these files.This is the indicator i copied and pasted above.-------i will do away with trailing stop losses, as they will trigger too much.visually checking data i see about 200 pips "per major" per month.I hope others see potential with Hull moving averages.I was going to try to turn $1k into $1.2 million in ten months with this.
2 Lots per $10k - 0.2 lots for $1k

but that is risky. Even though it is great at eating trend pips.

Do people think i could get a realistic 50% a month?
that would be 1 Lot per $10k (4 trades simultaneous over majors).
I would have to lose 1000 pips for a wipeout.
1500225033755062.507593.7511,39017,08525,62838,44357,66586,497129,746194,619291,927437,893656,840985,261 17 months!!Long live the scorpion Hull EA!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone.

i bet once you fully saw this indicator in live operation, the above highlighted plan, soon went out the window!

It does look a good indicator on historical charts, but live mode is slightly different as the colours can change intrabar. I reckon the best bet would be to only look at close of bar colours, enter a trade/SAR on the open of the next bar after a colour change, or on the open of the bar if the open of the bar sees a colour change, and have a maximum stop-loss in place.

Hi to all of you

I am interested to find out more on HMA as I am in future Mini trading if some one knows about it or any indicator i will appreciate. How to read and understand HMA indicator

thanks

habe

I figured out how to open the HMA file using MetaEditor .. but now what? How to I save it or install it so I can use it on my MetaTrader 4 charts??

Any help appreciated, thanks!

OK, never mind I figured it out ... I had it installed OK but needed to restart MT4 to see it on the chart

Just want to say hi to Scorpian.

Your code for the HMA Trend EA looks facinating. My only problem is that I don't know the code it is written in. But I know Java and C++ so I am hopeful of being able to figure it out. Can't wait to try it out in a backtesting situation. It looks very, very promising.

Thanks for all the obvious work you've put into it.

Cheers,

Robin

Bradman, Your are right to try to get an EA for HMA. It will probably be the most effective EA ever made. Was glad to be able to download HMA 2 color.mq4 after considerable search and several less reliable versions. Strangely, my demo account just sent a letter saying they're changing servers and cannot enter any trades, so may have to go live. Unfortunately, have so little experience with HMA (about 24 hours) with only one good trade so far. Will probably go live anyway since don't feel like setting up any more charts and am desperate: Have 2 MT4 accounts with $67 and $26... respectively. Then there's the one with $200 but that's leveraged at 200% and minimum trade is dollar-a-pip.

Better 200% than 100, I guess. Am using Settings: Method 3 (believe this is SMA) Peried:10... on a thirty-minute chart. Should be millionaire in short order.

Let Me Know When You Get Your EA! (Should be able to pay substantial amount.)

Bruce

Reason: