Hull Moving Average EA - page 2

Great system. I'll code for you later today, alright?

coin.inv, what was your entry and exit again?

Have a great day

Files:
Clock1.mq4  6 kb

if i have an indicator can i name it like i name a trendline????

(ie when you name a line it creates a #22578)

SetIndexStyle(0,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexStyle(1,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

SetIndexStyle(2,DRAW_LINE,STYLE_SOLID,1);

or

SetIndexDrawBegin(0,draw_begin0);

SetIndexDrawBegin(1,draw_begin0);

SetIndexDrawBegin(2,draw_begin0);

ALSO:

How would i code

if (Alerts)

{

if (!TurnedUp)

{

Alert ("IND XYZ" turned up on ",Symbol(),"-",Period());

PlaySound("alert.wav");

TurnedUp = true;

TurnedDown = false;

}

{

if (!TurnedDown)

{

Alert ("IND XYZ" turned down on ",Symbol(),"-",Period());

PlaySound("timeout.wav");

TurnedDown = true;

TurnedUp = false;

I want it to be changed to:

if previous bar open signal changed from current bar open then alert. This will filter out countless signals.

thank you whoever responds

If it makes about 200 pips/month, I don't see how you are going to make 50% month unless you are trading 2.5 lots per $10k in capital.

bradman:
Okay, i figured out how you people attach these files. This is the indicator i copied and pasted above. ------- i have found what i think is the ideal setting: 3/32 i will do away with trailing stop losses, as they will trigger too much. visually checking data i see about 200 pips per major per month. Scorpion, i am wondering how long these take to program. I assume it consumes several hours. I would like to start trading live in November, assuming i get paid $1k i am owed. maybe a week or two on demo first to make sure EA works. I hope others see potential with Hull moving averages. I was going to try to turn $1k into $1.2 million in ten months with this. 2 Lots per $10k - 0.2 lots for $1k but that is risky. Even though it is great at eating trend pips. Do people think i could get a realistic 50% a month? that would be 1 Lot per $10k (4 trades simultaneous over majors). I would have to lose 1000 pips for a wipeout. 1500 2250 3375 5062.50 7593.75 11,390 17,085 25,628 38,443 57,665 86,497 129,746 194,619 291,927 437,893 656,840 985,261 17 months!! Long live the scorpion Hull EA!!!!!!!!

If it makes about 200 pips/month, I don't see how you are going to make 50% month

I recently made a VTrader auto trading system that has averaged over 200 pips a week this month using HMA cross on 1 hr GBP charts so its very possible.

What is the exit strategy for this system?

richx7:
I recently made a VTrader auto trading system that has averaged over 200 pips a week this month using HMA cross on 1 hr GBP charts so its very possible.

So you make 200 pips a week or a month?

richx7:

what were you using for stops/limits ?

I like VTrader to test strategies because it is easy to code and results are accurate. Using HMA cross is a stop and reverse system that normally doesnt need stops or limits. Entries and exits are at cross of HMAs and is an always on system. From 10/18 thru 10/23 (4 days) on 30 min charts total profit was 300 pips on 3 trades using 44 and 55 periods including deducted spreads .

Past performance does not guarantee future profits.

Files:
hma_30min.jpg  135 kb

got your PM coin.inv

see you replied above on 19th/ october but edited yesterday.

i've been away from computer for 4 days.

wondering what it said before you edited...

doesn't matter, i guess.

thanks for you input.

Reason: