Kolachi Method of Trading - page 71

Weekly Performance

Month: May, 2009

Week: 01-08th day

Pips Pefromance: +538 pips

Eq. Change (week): +4.44%

Eq. Change (2009): +50.93%

kolachi

hello every am new here,I am looking for a programme that must show the lattest 123 before point 2 is activated.

your responce will be appriciated

regard

sosa

hi new learner here i've read the first few pages and a long way to go i have a few questions well 2

1. is their an ea for this method

kolachi say his website is free so why does he want $50 to join

these question may have been answered before so i'ii say sorry first as i still have a lot of pages to read

Hi,

Yes there is EA for kolachi method. You will have to search it in google.

This thread started in 2006 and I taught, guided and allowed free access to 500+ traders in Kolachi Fourm. In my view that was enough number for free teaching.

I wonder traders always search for a free forex mentor or teacher but why dont they search for free forex broker who does not charge spread , rather allows trading free on its platform. Hope it helps you understand logic behind 50 USD.

This thread is free and you can ask as many questions as you like about Kolachi Method.

kolachi

maq:
hi new learner here i've read the first few pages and a long way to go i have a few questions well 2 1. is their an ea for this method 2.kolachi say his website is free so why does he want $50 to join these question may have been answered before so i'ii say sorry first as i still have a lot of pages to read

Dear, newbie...

Frankly, said you can learn kolochi method here as but for those want more knowledge and gain more pips confidently..I strongly suggest to join life memberships as you can learn and read many many thread from newbie forum, entry&exits forum, also from senior journal through kolochi method, along the way Mr. kolachi will guide everyone through the method.

There are many new things to learn as we trade everyday, but one thing in kolachi method you must learn to be patient and wait for the slope..

However, I did not try to affiliate with Mr. kolachi. But Hello! I gain pip everyday from monday to friday more than 300 pips a week using his method. 50 dollars for me is really nothing as I already earn it back long time ago..

Weekly Performance

Week: 08-15th day

Pips Pefromance: +635 pips

Eq. Change (week): +8.44%

Eq. Change (2009): +58.97%

kolachi

Files:

Does it exist a tutorial ?

Mr. Kolachi,

How do you avoid a weak pull back which finally happen to be a reversal?

Thanks.

Hi,

would you please elaborate your question or post a chart so that I may reply clearly. The words like pullback and reversal are intriguing as a reversal may mean repulsion to someone and pullback may seem reversal to others.

kolachi

aliadji:
Mr. Kolachi,How do you avoid a weak pull back which finally happen to be a reversal?Thanks.

Weekly Performance

Week: 15-22nd day

Pips Peformance: +376 pips

Eq. Change (week): +7.76%

Eq. Change (2009): +66.73%

kolachi

Files:
eur20090522.jpg  23 kb
Reason: