Here's the RSI with alert:

Files:
RSI-TC.mq4  6 kb

Thanks banzai

Stochastic with alert:

Files:

Thanks, I will try it.

hi scorpion,

i see all the good work you do in this forum.

i sent you a mail with a system i believe has a future in this forum.i did not want to make it open first but after you grant my request and we see the future in the system together then i can now throw it open in this forum.please check your mail .

omotade2001@yahoo.com

thanks a lot

hi everyone,

i need a different type of stochastic cross.i need an alert to sound when the stochastic with setting 46 ,3 ,3 crosses 50 from down to up and then from up to down. (both the k and d) cross 50 line i.e the middle level

alternatively it should be the original stoch with adjustable settings so that i would be able to put in the 46,3,3 .i dont know how to attach it yet but whoever wants to help could use 'stochhistogram' as i like the visual appeal it gives on the screen.

one more thing

could you do it in such a way that i know the pair it is crossing .

well thanks in advance.

iam waiting

hello

forex911:
I need Stochastic or RSI with Sound Alert if cross 20 or 80Please if any body put link, w thanks

Try this link for free downloads for your Stochastic search: stochastic - MQL4: search.

tried putting it to the chart but no reaction.

what is wrong?

Hi, As an old but not quite computer illiterate I am having trouble finding an alert for stochastic both %K and %D crossing up and crossing down over the 50 midline. (Parameters 5, 3, 3 variable?) Would be good to include a variable period RSI in this also if possible. I have tried all I have found here with no success. Finally I am using some some other indicators such as Jason Robinsons EMA cross but how does one alter the sound alert. I want a sound I can hear outside and that is not just a beep, albeit a loud one. As an example I have a price alert that uses music from a file on my computer (the Beach Boys - "Wipeout") and believe me I hear that almost while mowing my lawn!!! Any assistance gratefully accepted.

Reason: