Trendline Break Executor - page 7

Enter HERE:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194992

I am using the TrendmeLeaveme EA And I will keep the Forum going.

Basically a BIO: skip if you like

I am a fulltime trader, and I am trying to semi automate my trading by using this expert advisor. I trade this manually using this Same method with great success. I moved on from indicators about 4-6 months ago and I will never look back. I use fib, S/R, patterns, and other clues from my screen time experience to enter my trades manually, but this EA will help me trade while i am working on other projects.

Scorpions EA Vs.TrendmeLeaveME EA

I believe it is the same style as scorpions EA. I have not used scorpions EA yet, but I will in the next day or two. We may want to use both EA's because one may offer something that the other may not.

Thanks for reading. And I hope to see you in the other Forum since this is clearly A DEAD THREAD

Hello. Is it possible that the indicator being modified? This is for trade optimization. Here it goes... Once the TL is being broken, it is ideal that price retraces back to fibo levels especially 38.2%, 50.0% and 61.8% level as these levels are known to be strong fibo levels. Besides fibo levels, price could also test the break of the TL. Hope that it can be done,guys...Thanks in advance..

Got the screenshot from Karl Dittmann's 100 Pips Daily,as I was lazy to hunt for screenshot. :-D I've indicated two points which I circled in Green and Blue.

Green shows that price re-test the break of trendline.

Blue show that price retrace to Fibo levels.

Files:
Example.jpg  138 kb

this is great. i can draw the trend line on pivot point and take profit at resistance or support

lifeplusbiz:
this is great. i can draw the trend line on pivot point and take profit at resistance or support

Yes,why not?But also have the option for the take profit levels. Can't wait to try it out. I realised that the simplest trading method is the simplest method in making profits. Currently, I have this thinking that trading trendline is more than enough.

that is a smart system.. thank you

Reason: