Trendline Break Executor - page 4

Hi..Scorpion..

I using Interbank FX trader 4 (mt4)...

thanks

scorpion:
deibygm, i'm afraid i cannot code your request. You'll need a dedicated programmer to do that, as it'll require extensive maintenance. nasree, let me investigate this. Which mt version do you use?

please refer to the file attachment which I mention before....there (insert,not in custom indicator and removed)....

Files:
try.jpg  224 kb

scorpion:
deibygm, i'm afraid i cannot code your request. You'll need a dedicated programmer to do that, as it'll require extensive maintenance. nasree, let me investigate this. Which mt version do you use?

OK. A pity .... thank you in your time.

Regards

Because you put it in '..\experts\indicators' folder. Move it from that folder to '..\experts', as the file is an expert advisor. Restart MT4 and find and attach it to the chart that contain the trend line.

You should consult my first post for instructions.

deibygm:
OK. A pity .... thank you in your time. Regards

Pity it is that you don't understand what i was saying. I volunteer to code for my members, but doesn't mean "I have to" especially to a newbie who hasn't helped anyone or shared anything yet. If you help ten people here (through answering questions, giving requested files, or sharing your systems), I'll be glad to code for you. When you get "Thanked 10 times in x Posts", drop me a line.

Happy trading!

Hey Scorp,

No need to get mad at this guy I think you missed a part from his earlier post. He said he is Spanish and does not master english well. And from what he just wrote above, its obvious he is bad in english He wanted to say something else but did not use the right english word haha.

scorpion:
Pity it is that you don't understand what i was saying. I volunteer to code for my members, but doesn't mean "I have to" especially to a newbie who hasn't helped anyone or shared anything yet. If you help ten people here (through answering questions, giving requested files, or sharing your systems), I'll be glad to code for you. When you get "Thanked 10 times in x Posts", drop me a line.Happy trading!

scorpion:
Pity it is that you don't understand what i was saying. I volunteer to code for my members, but doesn't mean "I have to" especially to a newbie who hasn't helped anyone or shared anything yet. If you help ten people here (through answering questions, giving requested files, or sharing your systems), I'll be glad to code for you. When you get "Thanked 10 times in x Posts", drop me a line. Happy trading!

Hello !

I believe that I have expressed badly ..... it is because I cannot write very well in English.

I wanted to say is for that I am grateful your time, though you cannot have helped me ... because of it is a pity for me (not for you).

I am sorry if my bad English has bothered you Mr Scorpion, it was not my intention to do it.

Thanks!

Cultural differences...

Hi

I am sorry but I cannot seem to use the Alerts. I tried naming the trendlines tx but when there is a break in the trendline nothing happens. No sound, no emails or not files loaded.

Thank you

scorpion:
Because if trendline is diagonal, the order price must be constantly modified to go along with the line. So if order price is needed to be constantly modified, it's the job of Expert Advisor not script, because script, like you said, run only one-time when you double click on it. By the time I described to you, I've coded the expert advisor for you already, so check it out in Forward Testing not Backtesting. You must draw a trendline and name it tx (case sensitive). Attach the expert to the same chart that trendline is drawn. Then you can choose to open only Long, Short, Both, or none in the settings window. When bid price crosses up the trendline, buy at market price. When bid price crosses down the trendline, sell at market price. Enjoys!

For some reason, I can not get this EA to work. I made a trend line and named it tx. Then I attached the EA to the same chart and did not get a buy or a sell when the price crossed the trendline. I put the EA in the expert advisor section and not the scripts section. Any suggestion?

hwyhazard1:
For some reason, I can not get this EA to work. I made a trend line and named it tx. Then I attached the EA to the same chart and did not get a buy or a sell when the price crossed the trendline. I put the EA in the expert advisor section and not the scripts section. Any suggestion?

Hi to hwyhazard,

I'm not really good, perhaps you should try to CLICK on

the " Allow live trading" and also click on the "Expert Advisor" icon.

You should see a Smiley Emoticon on chart at upper right corner.

Hope this would help.

Pls ignore this post if you have done it already.

My bad english is sometimes my problem.

(Thanks to Scorpion for his kind heart helping Newbies).

Renefx

Reason: