Trendline Break Executor - page 3

How do I set it to enter only after 3 bars after crossing if it is still crossed over the Trendline? This will prevent whipsaws.

Also how do I turn off the Trailing Stop?

And what do these mean?

extern int TS_Trigger=15;
xtern int TS_Sensitivity=5;

Hey, sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

The delay execution is not possible in this version.

TS_Trigger means price has to move x pips before trailing stop starts working. For example, if you set TS_Trigger = 15 and your buy order is executed at 1.2000, trailing stop will begin the trailing when price moves to 1.2015.

Ignore TS_Sensitivity. It's not important at all. Set it to 3.

Thank for the great TrendlineOrder ....Can u make 2 name ..default is "tx" and i wan 1 more like "tx2" for another line.Because "tx" will be set for uptrendline and "tx2" for downtrendline. Hope your reply soon....soory for my bad english..

Actaully I'm running a simulation programm in c++ that test constant proportions trading strategies in currecy markets. I'm interested in knowing which currecy pairs that are most volatile. I mean currency pairs with frequent reversals (fluctautions). I decided to throw my first thread here in the forum rather than mining a variety the historical data.

In fact I'm working on my project called Volatility - pumping.

Cya

Hey Guys

Here is a new EA which will trade breakouts and trendlines in both direction. Trendlines should be drawn manually. The EA was coded by Waddah Attar and obtained from mql4.com.

Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and go to sleep or work.

This expert does not work automatically. You must draw trend up, trend down or horizontal trend. Name it buystop or sellstop , set BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, SellStop_StepUpper and SellStop_StepLower Properties.

When price enter area between your buystop trend and BuyStop_StepLower, expert will open buystop order at Price BuyStop_StepUpper. When price enter area between your sellstop trend and SellStop_StepUpper, expert will open sellstop order at Price SellStop_StepLower.

The expert will always modify OpenPrice to both orders when the price walks with the trends Until Price goes out Previuos area.

You can set BuyStop_StopLoss , BuyStop_Takeprofit and BuyStop_Lot to buystop. You can set SellStop_StopLoss , SellStop_Takeprofit and SellStop_Lot to sellstop.

Hope that helps

Files:

I was test your TrendlineOrder EA and that good EA for me.But i have a little problem when trading.Sometimes candlestick not really break trendline and reversal back.So i have idea at here.Hope u can put buystop and sellstop order.... +5 to +10 pips for buystop and -5 to -10 pips for sellstop from price that candlestick touch it or try break it.I mean that trendlineWhen So when candlestick touch that trendline...2 pending order will be appear in 1 time.Hope u can make it for me...Thank a lot..

bossxero:
Hey Guys Here is a new EA which will trade breakouts and trendlines in both direction. Trendlines should be drawn manually. The EA was coded by Waddah Attar and obtained from mql4.com. Just draw Trend Up or Trend Down before the Expert Advisor "TrendMeLeaveMe" start. Set properties, run expert and go to sleep or work. This expert does not work automatically. You must draw trend up, trend down or horizontal trend. Name it buystop or sellstop , set BuyStop_StepUpper, BuyStop_StepLower, SellStop_StepUpper and SellStop_StepLower Properties. When price enter area between your buystop trend and BuyStop_StepLower, expert will open buystop order at Price BuyStop_StepUpper. When price enter area between your sellstop trend and SellStop_StepUpper, expert will open sellstop order at Price SellStop_StepLower. The expert will always modify OpenPrice to both orders when the price walks with the trends Until Price goes out Previuos area. You can set BuyStop_StopLoss , BuyStop_Takeprofit and BuyStop_Lot to buystop. You can set SellStop_StopLoss , SellStop_Takeprofit and SellStop_Lot to sellstop. Hope that helps

Hi,,,

bossxero

could I ask stupid question...how to set this thing (buyStop_StepLower and so on..and so on).is it during new order to trade..

I download and save you attachment but nothing appear on my window )insert/indicator/custom/TrendMeLeaveMe.)

thanks

Hello.

Excuse me for writing badly in English, I am Spanish and not to write itself very well.

Thank you for the EA, it has liked to me very much!

Is possible to realice modifications to him? I explain to you....

I need these modifications:

1. When price enter area between buystop trend and BuyStop_StepLower, expert will open 2 buystop orders at Price

BuyStop_StepUpper. These orders must be independent between if.

2. When price enter area between sellstop trend and SellStop_StepUpper, expert will open 2 sellstop order at Price

SellStop_StepLower. These orders must be independent between if.

3. I need To define 7 levels of objective price (Take profit 1, Take profit 2...., take profit 7) in buy and in sell

4. The first order has a fixed take profit, which will be in Take Profit 1.

5. The second order has a Trailing Stop of the following form:

5.1 Initial Stop Lose (SL0) = Stop lose defined for my (it will be the same that the Stop Lose of the operation 1)

5.2 If the price comes to Take Profit 1, then the Stop Lose passes to be the price of entry in the operation, I call him

then SL1.

5.3 If the price comes to Take Profit 2, then the Stop Lose passes to be SL1, I call him then SL2.

5.4 If the price comes to Take Profit 3, then the Stop Lose passes to be SL2, I call him then SL3.

5.5 If the price comes to Take Profit 4, then the Stop Lose passes to be SL3, I call him then SL4.

5.6 If the price comes to Take Profit 5, then the Stop Lose passes to be SL4, I call him then SL5.

5.7 If the price comes to Take Profit 6, then the Stop Lose passes to be SL5, I call him then SL6.

5.8 If the price comes to Take Profit 7, then the operation finishes in this profit.

In order that you understand it better I attach a chart...

I hope that you can help me, I am grateful for it to you very much!!!

Regards,

Files:
example.jpg  78 kb

Hi...

Scorpion..

I had tried many times draw horizontal trendline as you mention and name it tx ( using "text" and "text label" ) and apply your indicator but nothing happen.. and I checked on expert window beside mailbox and jurnal mention

"TrendLineOrder loaded sucessfully" but at the same time "TrendLineOrder removed.What I gona to do.....sorry my bad english....

pls help me..scorpion or others lovely trader.

scorpion:
Because if trendline is diagonal, the order price must be constantly modified to go along with the line. So if order price is needed to be constantly modified, it's the job of Expert Advisor not script, because script, like you said, run only one-time when you double click on it. By the time I described to you, I've coded the expert advisor for you already, so check it out in Forward Testing not Backtesting. You must draw a trendline and name it tx (case sensitive). Attach the expert to the same chart that trendline is drawn. Then you can choose to open only Long, Short, Both, or none in the settings window. When bid price crosses up the trendline, buy at market price. When bid price crosses down the trendline, sell at market price. Enjoys!

deibygm, i'm afraid i cannot code your request. You'll need a dedicated programmer to do that, as it'll require extensive maintenance.

nasree, let me investigate this. Which mt version do you use?

Reason: