FXFisherman's Frequent Answers and Questions - page 2

trader7:
I don't like handing out personal info... It has no use at all. My passport doesn't state that I work for CIA. In fact it doesn't prove anything from point 1 to 13. Just my nationality. But even then I could live in a banned country. My guess is that you can't open an account with a broker if you are in a banned country. So the fact that you actually have an account is proof of your nationality.

Basic info is just the first step to introduce yourself to me. What's more is that users might need to blog their charity activities with photos showing where, when, to whom they take place. This is a basic risk evaluation, coz the money u would get is generated from fxfisherman, and the goal of fxfisherman you know it.

Users' blogs can show something related to points 1-5 while not to 6-13. Any comments on how we can do with points 6-13?

trader7:
"1. Monies also need to be set aside for infrastructure upgrades" Surely it's needed but it gives me an itch. It sound like the many charity organisations that need 90% of donations for the 'infrastructure' on their new yacht and 3rd house on Hawaii

You might misunderstand rastarr's point. He meant infrastructure upgrades of the server running the bots. Upgrades would ensure that the bot runs 24/7 although 1 hard drive failed, 1 cpu burned, or the server is mistakenly unplugged.

TraderSeven:
"1. Monies also need to be set aside for infrastructure upgrades" Surely it's needed but it gives me an itch. It sound like the many charity organisations that need 90% of donations for the 'infrastructure' on their new yacht and 3rd house on Hawaii

How words can be misconstrued.

If I wanted to say 'Let's keep all the money and just pretend we're giving some to charity' then I would have said so.

I'm simply trying to give some feedback on issues that will certainly arise in the future which need to be taken into consideration so this project doesn't fall flat on it's face. Something I think everyone doesn't want to see happen.

If it equates to 0.0001% then that's cool - let's just think about potential roadblocks ahead of time is all that I'm saying here. Nothing sinister or underhanded.

I understood everything very well.

But reading my own answer I see it was a blunt one. And sounded diffrent then I was meaning. My apologies for that bad choice of words.

(It's just that it winds me up that so often the charity money ends up at places where it was not intended to go. Don't misunderstand this phrase...)

Hey T7,

Thanks. Yeah I was probably a little blunt in my reply too so apologies as well. That's the trouble with quickly typed words - often things are misunderstood. It's the times we all live in though.

Totally agree with you on the distribution of charity funds. People who donate earn that money the hard way and it makes you angry to see it squandered.

Our local 'A Current Affair' program had a piece on the Tsunami Relief only recently with a headline of 'Do you think your Tsunami money has been wasted?'. Turns out their investigations actually revealed the money was being used very well by all of the different charity groups. This was quite heartening to hear.

Martin

Rastarr:
Copy of Photo Identification such as Drivers License or Passport Confirmation of points 8 - 13 Comments/Flames/Abuse ?

Hi All

I dnt want to be negitive here but we should be thinking of other side too like as there are a lot of identity scams going on. I f we as people to provide passport coppies or driving licence number, what sort of assurance they have that this will not be used of any illegal activity.

Just another thing we are just talking about winning how about if a person loose using this bot should he be given credit too when he makes profits.

for example i lost 200 first and then made 50 pips profit what sort of controll we will have there.

and how we are going to track that this person made these many pips using bot.

cheers

Overlaying a big red 'COPY' on the graphic is pretty easy to do - the question of all this identification is still to be decided however.

Wouldn't the pips profit be on a monthly basis ? At least it's a good timeframe for market conditions as well as being, probably, managable. Doing the charity calculations and associated paperwork is probably going to make weekly unmanagable.

I'd imagine you'd have a 'bot trade' only account.

Cheers

While points 1-13 are ideal (or idealistic, depending on how you wanna look at it), it may prove hard to enforce in reality...... unless it's all based on some honor system, and we know how honor system goes

I would like to help, but not sure what I can do. I'm still new to forex, I don't know how to program EA, I've not traded for very long, of the time I've traded, it's been mostly losses...... I guess I could help you lose money if you need someone to help with that lol

hhsmoney, be more optimistic, if every thing goes as planned loss will be not a problem for you.

There is an only way you can help right now,just be with this forum, give your comments, start threads,reply , show some activity. There are almost 600 members on this forum and only 10 posting, and besides the main theme (FXF ) there is a lot of other interesting threads, ideas,posts. CHek em up, and post some. Welcome and Good Luck.

The ideals I think are worthy enough, to be sure.

Planning and execution of the points scorpion has mentioned are another matter. Would be good to get as many of them done as best we can. If some aren't able to be done for one reason or another, I think that's cool as well.

Scorpion is at least laying out is ideal scenario.

Martin

Ravique, I can certainly do that! Sure you don't want me to lose some money for you? I'm very good at that lately it seems lol

Reason: