a copy trading solution without running server

Hi, I want to write a program that copy every trade I execute, on 2000 client accounts with specific modification on lot size based on their free margin. However, Clients don't want to keep their pc running or server requirement.

1-Does broker provides any API to do this?

3-what about multiterminal?

4-I read about signal and copy trading softwares but I did not understand that running pc is required or not?

5-If there is no requirement can you point me to the right direction to proceed my path.

thanks in advance

The endpoint of your copy (destination) is bound to the login credentials to the brokers account.

So this needs to be done somewhere. Find a solution to the login, then you have a basis on which copy solution you can implement.

If your clients give you their logins, you can do it on their behalf, on your own IT Infrastructure.

Isn't there a copy service that takes the brokers login details?

Dominik Egert #:
The endpoint of your copy (destination) is bound to the login credentials to the brokers account.

So this needs to be done somewhere. Find a solution to the login, then you have a basis on which copy solution you can implement.

If your clients give you their logins, you can do it on their behalf, on your own IT Infrastructure.

Isn't there a copy service that takes the brokers login details?

Thanks Dominik Egert. So let me put it this way. What is the format of request should be sent request to broker server to execute a deal. Is there a standard, web request for instance, to send to the broker's the server to trade( such as instant trade, pending, Modifying trade)?

The industry standard protocol is called FIX,but I don't know if MT is using it.

Dominik Egert #:
The industry standard protocol is called FIX,but I don't know if MT is using it.

Interesting, I read about FIX protocol and they claim it is better than MT! So, MT use something else based on this claim.

FIX organization claim that MT brokers can control client account and EA running on their system is it true?!

Any broker can control any account, no matter the underlying technology in use.

Yes, the broker can disallow the usage of EAs on an account.

Most brokers nowadays allow the usage of EAs. Mainly prop firms limit the usage. But they usually have it as part of the contract, not technically enforced.

Gholamhossein Eslamizadeh:

Hi, I want to write a program that copy every trade I execute, on 2000 client accounts with specific modification on lot size based on their free margin. However, Clients don't want to keep their pc running or server requirement.

1-Does broker provides any API to do this?

3-what about multiterminal?

4-I read about signal and copy trading softwares but I did not understand that running pc is required or not?

5-If there is no requirement can you point me to the right direction to proceed my path.

thanks in advance

many brokers will copy your trades to the reciever accounts if you just ask them. And the reciver only has to give the common broker their permission to do so, and it all happens without the client requiring a terminal to be open anywhere. Just ask your broker if they can accomodate you.

nowadays brokers provide strategy accounts which u can use  open a master strategy account and set percentage u charge and add you clients as followers    choose 4-5 such brokers and diversify your clients and use a copy trading software to copy only your master accounts spread over different brokers i hope this can help
Reason: