Some subscribers resell the signal via private chat group

I am new to offer a signal service but today I just found out that some subscribers just resell the signal via their private chat group. Did Metaquotes or any signal providers notice about this too? This sounds unfair for us who do all the hard works but they just steal it for their own gain.

You can not do anything ... just stay on your road :) Nobody can watch you 24/24 ... Good luck!

*sigh* now i know why some good genuine signals left after they built their subscribers base.

HI Meng, if you have evidence of this then present it to Meta Qoutes as this is a violation of their rules (read rule number VII) and the theif will be banned.

Remember MetaQoutes also losses out on their 20% commission charge on the subscription fee if the stolen signal is offered on a different platform. In any case, its against the rules and they will be banned. So do your part and provide the evidence to help discourage this nefarious act.

Please notify service desk.

Eric Lee:

HI Meng, if you have evidence of this then present it to Meta Qoutes as this is a violation of their rules (read rule number VII) and the theif will be banned.

Remember MetaQoutes also losses out on their 20% commission charge on the subscription fee if the stolen signal is offered on a difference platform. In any case, its against the rules and they will be banned. So do your part and provide the evidence to help discourage this nefarious act.

No point reporting them because they can simply create another account if banned. Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.

The only way to prevent it is impose some kind of restrictions to the subscriber's terminal. eg. time delay in showing the entry/exit order in their terminal.

btw I randomly joined 3 private chat groups among hundreds. Guess what? 3 of them resell the signals! Just pay a little money to the reseller then you will get their investor password so that you can use a signal copier app to copy the signal.

As it appears the problem is quite prevalent, reporting it to MQ makes them more aware of how much they are losing on potential comission earnings. This may motivate them to do something about it as per your suggestion. Not saying anything does not help. You cannot fix a problem if nobody is complaining about it as it means the problem does not exist.

Why don't you start a survey and ask traders to vote on your suggested solution. You never know where it may lead. Butterfly Effect.

At least put up something of a fight...

When they get banned all these positions run loose and have to be closed manually,

And if this happens a couple of times their small illegal service proves to be instable, and people might just decide to pay a bit more and go for the direct link.

Marco vd Heijden:

When they get banned all these positions run loose and have to be closed manually,

And if this happens a couple of times their small illegal service proves to be instable, and people might just decide to pay a bit more and go for the direct link.

I didn't think about that...See, something does come off it. Please report these 3 to service desk

Marco vd Heijden:

Well, I do not know which mt4 account that resell the signal because I did not pay them.

Reason: