Some subscribers resell the signal via private chat group - page 2

Meng Yin Teoh:

I am new to offer a signal service but today I just found out that some subscribers just resell the signal via their private chat group. Did Metaquotes or any signal providers notice about this too? This sounds unfair for us who do all the hard works but they just steal it for their own gain.

Report it to Service Desk with any proof you've got.

Eric Lee:

As it appears the problem is quite prevalent, reporting it to MQ makes them more aware of how much they are losing on potential comission earnings. This may motivate them to do something about it as per your suggestion. Not saying anything does not help. You cannot fix a problem if nobody is complaining about it as it means the problem does not exist.

Why don't you start a survey and ask traders to vote on your suggested solution. You never know where it may lead. Butterfly Effect.

That is why i started this thread to see if anyone else aware of the issues and made a complaint previously.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Report it to Service Desk with any proof you've got.

u know what? Your signal was being sold too. :)

I believe there is a new private chat group doing a recruiting in his profile a few hours ago and I believe you can see it in your newsfeed too. It is written in chinese.

本群xxxxxxxxxx为专业的外汇信号合订群,只为各大汇友分担你的订阅费用,为保证我群纯洁性,群里将严格执行以下制度 
1.群内严禁发布任何广告及与外汇订阅无关言论,一经发现即做退群处理。 
2.为保证群友迅速查到订阅信号相关信息,本群尽量少闲聊,关于信号优缺点可以适当讨论。 
3.群公告会及时发布需要订阅信号的相关信息,将你意向信号提供群主,群主将发布订阅信息寻找相同意向订阅者,根据订阅人数平担费用,无人数限制,各方同意相应的信号费用即可开车 
4.每个信号独立管理,未赶上首批订阅的群众如想中途上车,只需支付剩余费用为:首批乘客均摊费用X信号订阅剩余周数/4,所支付费用将统一管理累积用于下个周期该信号订阅 
5.开设模拟帐号统一使用IC markts DEMO 3 服务器,每个账户入金与信号相同,以方便群友跟单

Meng Yin Teoh:

I spotted someone who was reselling it here in MQL5 and I reported him to the Service Desk.

Meng Yin Teoh:

I believe there is a new private chat group doing a recruiting in his profile a few hours ago and I believe you can see it in your newsfeed too. It is written in chinese.

Report it to Service Deks with any other proof you've got.

I will do my bit too.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Report it to Service Deks with any other proof you've got.

I will do my bit too.

If you have reported it before but the only thing Metaquotes did was banning them then I am quite reluctant to report them. They are just like a locust and you can never kill all of them. The signal copy system is fundamentally flaw and they need to fix the loophole instead of just banning the reseller.

Meng Yin Teoh:

If you have reported it before but the only thing Metaquotes did was banning them then I am quite reluctant to report them. They are just like a locust and you can never kill all of them. The signal copy system is fundamentally flaw and they need to fix the loophole instead of just banning the reseller.

MQL5 cannot do much outside their website.

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 cannot do much outside their website.

What I meant was fix the loophole in their own system.

Meng Yin Teoh:

What I meant was fix the loophole in their own system.

There isn't a loophole. These people copy each trade from the signal they have subscribed to another account and they use that as a signal provider. They don't resell straight away from the subscribing account.

Its technically possible but its strictly forbiden by MQL5 signal rules.

I will do a bit of translation for one of the reseller's announcement.

Subscription fee is RMB30 per month (updated May 16)

Current Offer:

CALM's fee raised to RMB40; EA PAMM's fee raised to RMB40;

SAFE's fee raised to RMB40, Rzgtrader; Shikari; NEST EGG; ConservativeFX(new);

V1407(new); JimmyChen Aggressive Strategy(new) fee raised to RMB60, Gold plus(new) RMB40;

Those without price tag is RMB30.

Transfer the money to my xxxxxxx account and PM me. This is just a signal source account, you need to use it with signal copy EA. The signal is guarantee usable within your subscription period.

btw, an unlimited copy of signal copy EA is sold for RMB300. User Manual is available and free upgrade for life.

Files:
reseller.png  25 kb
Reason: