Experts: Trade Multiplier - page 2

Please can you weak he EA to make multiple orders at a go say 4, 10, 16 irrespective of the multiplier. . i.e multiplier can remain 1, 2 or 3 and yet make multiple orders. Would be very glad if his can be done. I know little to nothing about coding, but only strategies. Thanks  

I used the Trade Multiplier on my non-US base acct that follow Signal copy trades. It works very well so far. I was pessimistic at the beginning but looking on my 1st overnight trades performance I was very impressed by the work of the Trade Multiplier that 2X my profit trades. And it is FREE vs. other EAs that I found during my online EA's search. It works on Forex, stocks, and commodities with auto and manual made trades.

Thank you Voodookoop for a good work helping traders community to utilize the EA ideas and strategies.

Best, Vadim :-)

Thanks a lot for this great code sample.

There may be an error on line 55 in local variable name avoiding to copy the TP of the original order. it may be takeprofit= ptakeprofit instead of takeprofit=takeprofit.

Hi, can you make it to copy and multiply times 10 trades and not just one.

Quite dangerous...

Voodookoop:
Bug reports are welcome. 

Hi,

The EA seems to be working perfectly about 90% of the time. What I mean by this is, it will miss around 1/10 trades sent by the signal. 

My settings are;

Slippage = 5

frequency = 1000ms

maxage = 30secs

It is running on an MT4 platform on a VPS which is also receiving trades from a signal provider (which is also working perfectly). Like I mentioned, approx only 1/10 trades are not being copied (opened) by the EA, and 100% are being closed perfectly.

Also pairs which are being traded have a spread of max 1 pip.

Any help is much appreciated. And again, thanks for providing this EA.

Regards,

Peter

Vadim V. #:
I used the Trade Multiplier on my non-US base acct that follow Signal copy trades. It works very well so far. I was pessimistic at the beginning but looking on my 1st overnight trades performance I was very impressed by the work of the Trade Multiplier that 2X my profit trades. And it is FREE vs. other EAs that I found during my online EA's search. It works on Forex, stocks, and commodities with auto and manual made trades.

Thank you Voodookoop for a good work helping traders community to utilize the EA ideas and strategies.

Best, Vadim :-)

You're most welcome.

Reason: