This expert will copy a trade with the preset volume on the same account, can be used with a signal. No cross-account functionality.
The point is, that when
1. you subscribe to a signal
2. you are not satisfied with the lot sizes of the trades comes from that signal
3. you don't want, or can't increase your balance
You have no other option to earn and risk more, but to use something like this.
Yes, sometimes duplicators are very usefull!
I made such copier (orders duplicator) too.
There are also feature - to copy trade in reverse direction (trye/false). So it can decrease the risk.
Aslo it is possible to do next things:
1) Copy by magiс or comments
2) Copy with fixed lot size or classical multiplier
3) Copy SL/TP true/false
4) Copy pending orders true/false
5) Close each order at profit XX points
6) Checking max DD to stop copying
Also I do not uses Timeout, but I programmed slippage. Because price can go back in a few hours at same original level - and it will be opportunity to copy trade.
I doubt you can use this with hedging signals, because they require precise calculation on the lot size to hedge every other trade. Just a caution.
Can you make a extra feature ??
The feature is EA will multiply only trades with particulat lot valu..
For example 4 trader is opened at 0.01 , 0.04 , 0.05 and 1.00
if feature active for 0.04 lot then only trade no 2 of 0.04 lot will be multiplyed.