Forgot password in MT4, how to reset?

FIRST TIME I LOGIN, I CLICK "SAVE PASSWORD". But now i forget it. How to solve? Thanks

Clw:
FIRST TIME I LOGIN, I CLICK "SAVE PASSWORD". But now i forget it. How to solve? Thanks

You need to contact your broker to have it reset

Usually the broker email login details when the account is opened

To recover your password you will have to provide your MT4 login and the registerd email address (the one used for your trading account).

sir i forget my cube global trading account password not excess . And I sending lot of email to my broker but he not help me to set my new password you help me for that. 

I used my last password so many times. but my account not excess & It show me invalid acount & my balance is 00.00$ please me sir

2704chopade:

sir i forget my cube global trading account password. And I sending lot of email to my broker but he not help me to set my new password you help me for that 

As far as I know - password's to accounts are related to the broker only sorry.
You can try to contact with the broker asking them for assistance.

Clw:
FIRST TIME I LOGIN, I CLICK "SAVE PASSWORD". But now i forget it. How to solve

This same thing happened to me  when was very new into it , you can reset your password by clicking forget password  , then for security purpose they will ask your registered mail ID, when you ll put your mail id, ask to generate new password . for the same the link will be sent in your registered mail id. I hope i tried my best to give you best solutions for the same

I'm having also a big problem which need to be solved out, my broker's website doesn't work any more, the phone call keep ringing and no one pick the phone number, I even write to them on their Facebook page and their inbox no one respond. when I try to search their site on Google and click on the link it redirect me to other broker site, I just hope they never run away with my money. Funny enough their demo server change the name to an other broker server name.

They may have died, been taken over, or Government closed them, and all accounts moved to the "other broker." The same server name supports that supposition.

whroeder1:
They may have died, been taken over, or Government closed them, and all accounts moved to the "other broker." The same server name supports that supposition.

They were once under investigation by FSB in August 2015 and got reinstated on 01/10/2015, back then all account were frozen

This time they probably disappear or have merge with an other broker, but I can see the money in my account when I hover the mouse over it, when I try to put the password the server is totally off.

How can I find new login and password 

File/Open an account, for broker lsit write 'metaquotes' or some random word until brokers show up. This is for demo account, asking a question like this I assume you should not be trading real money.
Reason: