I Found My FOREX-TSD Profile And Comments on MQL5

Just I am surprised. The forex-tsd forum seems to be merged to this one. I received no announcement.

BTW, can I control forex-tsd profile to change the nickname and the avatar? I tried the password recovery, I got recovery emails with the new password, but that does not seem to login.

Ex Ovo Omnia:

Just I am surprised. The forex-tsd forum seems to be merged to this one. I received no announcement.

BTW, can I control forex-tsd profile to change the nickname and the avatar? I tried the password recovery, I got recovery emails with the new password, but that does not seem to login.

I am also surprised when trying to access forex-tsd but then forwarded to this forum and

because here I am also have account hence just follow it, whether this merged with forex-tsd

Worse than that many of the links referring to other threads on Forex-TSD are missing (they simply point to mql5.com/forum) or they point to the wrong URL entirely. It makes navigating for specific information very frustrating.  Can anyone enlighten us folks who might have missed the announcement? Did MQL5 purchase Forex-TSD?

clemmo:
Worse than that many of the links referring to other threads on Forex-TSD are missing (they simply point to mql5.com/forum) or they point to the wrong URL entirely. It makes navigating for specific information very frustrating.  Can anyone enlighten us folks who might have missed the announcement? Did MQL5 purchase Forex-TSD?

Terms of Use of Forex TSD Forum (cached copy available only)

Please read these Forex TSD Terms of Use carefully.

Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use.

1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS

1.1 For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below:

• "MQL5 Ltd" means the company MQL5 Ltd which is the copyright owner of the website www.forex-tsd.com.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community

Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully.

Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use.

1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS

1.1 For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below:

• "MQL5 Ltd" means the company MQL5 Ltd which is the copyright owner of the website www.mql5.com.

honest_knave:

Terms of Use of Forex TSD Forum (cached copy available only)

Please read these Forex TSD Terms of Use carefully.

1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS

• "MQL5 Ltd" means the company MQL5 Ltd which is the copyright owner of the website www.forex-tsd.com.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community

Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully.

1. TERMS AND DEFINITIONS

• "MQL5 Ltd" means the company MQL5 Ltd which is the copyright owner of the website www.mql5.com.

Thanks. Ok, so why was Forex-TSD brought under the MQL5 banner? 

clemmo:

That I don't know.

There hasn't been any official notification that I am aware of.

It just sort of "happened" 

clemmo:

What do you think ? When a company (Metaquotes) buy an other company (Forex TSD), usually it's to kill a competitor, and/or to use their skills/knowledges. Certainly not to develop it.

Alain Verleyen:
What do you think ? When a company (Metaquotes) buy an other company (Forex TSD), usually it's to kill a competitor, and/or to use their skills/knowledges. Certainly not to develop it.

Interesting.

Actually this is the first time I am reading Metaquotes has bought forex-tsd. In addition, I did not know MQL5 Ltd was the name of the company somehow connected to Metaquotes. I have not even noticed that the terms and condition on forex-tsd changed.

And I am confused who is running this site then.

Ex Ovo Omnia:

Interesting.

Actually this is the first time I am reading Metaquotes has bought forex-tsd. In addition, I did not know MQL5 Ltd was the name of the company somehow connected to Metaquotes. I have not even noticed that the terms and condition on forex-tsd changed.

And I am confused who is running this site then.

From here:

Welcome to MQL5.community!

The specific purpose of the website creators is to provide all visitors with an opportunity to freely communicate and discuss issues of programming in MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) and MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5), trading, automated trading systems development, strategy testing and using technical indicators in MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms.

You will find here the full description of the language, articles on different topics, the forum, automated trading programs written in MQL4/MQL5, and many other things. You will be able to talk to authors of articles and programs or ask questions in the forum where you will certainly receive an answer from your colleagues.

MetaTrader® 5 Trading Platform

MetaQuotes Language 5 (MQL5) is a new integrated programming language for developing indicators and trading strategies for the free-of-charge online trading platform named MetaTrader 5. Over a hundred of brokerage companies and banks use the platform to provide their services for customers.

Save your time and download MetaTrader 5 platform for free right now! Do you want to manage your account from everywhere? Mobile version of the application will help you to analyze market data and perform trades when you are away from your PC.

Website Structure

MQL5.community currently consists of the following sections:

• Home

You will find the latest news, articles, discussions on the forum, orders for the development of trading robots and newly placed programs here.

• Blogs

This section contains the latest news from around the world on a variety of topics - finance, technical analysis, and the latest trading developments. Every MQL5.community member can keep their own blog and share interesting information.

• Docs

All language functions, their syntax and examples of use are described here. You can comment on the topics in this section, discuss methods of use for specific functions of the language and do much more.

• MQL4/MQL5 Code Base

A catalog of various programs: Expert Advisors, indicators, scripts and libraries. After registration, you will be able to place your developments here, as well as discuss different features and methods of using programs placed here. All programs published here are available for downloading.

• Articles

Library of articles on MQL4 and MQL5 programming. You will know much more about various technologies, mechanisms, algorithms of writing and using programs.

• Freelance

Do you know MQL4/MQL5 quite well? Are you familiar with all niceties of trading on financial markets? Start executing job orders of traders on the biggest automated trading market.

• Market

Here you will find lots of applications for MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms releasing traders from routine tasks and allowing them to focus on really important things. Technical indicators, trading robots, control panels and analysis systems - all that is available in the Market.

• Signals

Choose a signal you are interested in and subscribe to it in a few clicks. Monitored accounts are provided with a detailed statistics and trading history. Sell the signals of your trading system to thousands of subscribers around the world remaining its sole developer.

• Forum

This section is intended for discussing all possible issues concerning developing and use of mechanical trading systems and other programs written in MQL5. In the forum, you will be able to exchange experience with colleagues from all over the world. If you have a question, ask it here, and you will certainly receive help.

• Virtual Hosting

Virtual hosting is a service providing the round-the-clock operation of the trading platform. Rent the hosting directly in the platform to copy trading signals and let your robots operate 24 hours a day. A significant advantage is the possibility to select a server located closest to your broker minimizing network latency during trading.

• MQL5 Cloud Network

The MQL5 Cloud Network of distributed computing allows you to quickly optimize trading robots. The calculations that would take months to complete are carried out in a few minutes on thousands of computers. You can also provide your own resources for the cloud network and earn money.

• Website History

A showcase of our community's achievements, reflecting all activities happening on MQL5.com daily: new Forum threads, current leaders and new products in the Market, published charts, articles and codes, as well as trading signals that have become available for subscription - all this can be found in this section. You can also get to know the history of development of the MQL5.com website from its launch to the present day. Simply browse History pages to view the development of the MQL5.community over time.

Trademarks

All rights to the following trademarks belong to MetaQuotes Software Corp. in the Russian Federation and in other countries. The absence of a name or logo in this list does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that MetaQuotes Software Corporation has established in any of its product, feature, or service names or logos.

• Optimize and Lead®
  • MetaTrader®
  • MetaTrader 5®
  • MetaQuotes®
  • MQL5®
  • MQL4®

Warning

MQL5 Services mean services, including, but not limited to, MQL5 Market, MQL5 Signals and MQL5 Freelance available on the mql5.com website and managed by MQL5 Ltd. MQL5 Ltd is not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. MQL5 Ltd is a technology provider which among other things facilitates the sharing of trade information via the Internet.

Users of the service may use the trade information to formulate their own investment decisions which could be to copy the trades of others. All Information on the MQL5.com is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you.

Before using the Company's information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information on our Site is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. The Company is not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Registration

Register and get access to all resources provided by MQL5.community. This will allow you to post messages in forums, add comments, publish your own applications, and much more.

honest_knave:

From here:

Welcome to MQL5.community!

Lol, thanks, now I am confused even more :)

Perhaps some roadmap to "Who Is Who around Metaquotes and what they do" would help me.

Reason: