What is your opinion if the freelance arbitration is a paid service?

• 19% (8)
  • 5% (2)
  • 12% (5)
  • 24% (10)
  • 5% (2)
  • 7% (3)
  • 29% (12)
Total voters: 42

It's a pure professional work so paid and your asking this question on a website which almost commercial and showcase of products

As passing of time Metaquotes going more stronger after they spread their Meta Trader software to many Brokers so you wouldn't expect anything free here in future even there still few free options. 

Your question doesn't suits here may be you need to visit another forums where these things are possible. 

Waseem Raza:

It's a pure professional work so paid and your asking this question on a website which almost commercial and showcase of products

As passing of time Metaquotes going more stronger after they spread their Meta Trader software to many Brokers so you wouldn't expect anything free here in future even there still few free options. 

Your question doesn't suits here may be you need to visit another forums where these things are possible. 

I am not very strong in English, so that is probably why I did not understand your slang at all.

If I write here my ideas about pay arbitration ,,, You run to sue  me to try to ban me ,, as you have already done

Remember what you wrote about my mother ??? I have to put your words here ??

You have too many jobs disputed here !!

and more,, you must add to these people like me who pays,, in honor of the hours lost by the programmer and then throws away the bug  expert

and in more than you have to add ,, Customers who realize after a week and after pay it to  having received a full bug expert

You want to censorship arbitrations !!!,,,  This and 'the truth of your question  !!!!!

instead of arbitration fee

I ask the administration to close relationships with programmers like you who have a very high number of bad feedback and number of arbitrations 

so to filtering the quality of programmers and leave many of them at home 

greets Egypt where you live and by by !!

Thanks and good day !!

Alberto Cioccarelli:
If I write here my ideas about pay arbitration ,,, You run to sue  me to try to ban me ,, as you have already done

Remember what you wrote about my mother ??? I have to put your words here ??

You have too many jobs disputed here !!

and more,, you must add to these people like me who pays,, in honor of the hours lost by the programmer and then throws the bug  expert

and in more than you have to add ,, Customers who realize after a week and after pay it to  having received a full bug expert

You want censorship arbitrations ,,,  This and 'the truth of your question  !!!!!

greets Egypt where you live and by by 

instead of arbitration fee

I ask the administration to close relationships with programmers like you who have a very high number of bad feedback and number of arbitrations 

so to filtering the quality of programmers and leave many of them at home 

Thanks and good day !!

Broken english.... :/

Tim Sustar:

Broken english.... :/

Everyone is trying his best.

Please be polite when communicating on this website. Refrain from statements that may offend or insult other users.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

IT is a very low percentage of freelance jobs that go to arbitration. The website takes commission so it should be free.

I would say it is in MetaQuotes best interests to provide a timely, free and fair arbitration system.

Otherwise, faith in the system is undermined and people won't use it. Which means less commission.

honest_knave:

I would say it is in MetaQuotes best interests to provide a timely, free and fair arbitration system.

Otherwise, faith in the system is undermined and people won't use it. Which means less commission.

Yes but current system is not fair either. Professionals are paying for amateurs.

Keith Watford:
IT is a very low percentage of freelance jobs that go to arbitration. The website takes commission so it should be free.

Very low...it depends. Beside cheating (using Freelance section to get contacts but pay outside the system), arbitration is clearly the reason why the service is not profitable.

Anyway, I agree that it should be free (included in the commission). But the commission system should be adjusted.

if there were a strict filtering at the"" beginning ""when one says I' Programmer ,, I am programmer ,,I can help you ? heheh 

a severe filtering by administrators to take away 50% of people who say they are programmers

my experience says that 80% here are not programmers

boys who study c++ ,,,,  

a lot of curious people in new idea but incapable to do anything 

improvised people ,,, People who flee

People who give up in front of a problem ,, and more 

I'd like Alain tell us the proportion to job put here / job finished .  I think 100/10 ,,, 200 /10

the programmer mqt4 is' hobby,, and 'a poor job ,, a real serious programmer has many other more interesting, safe and serious  jobs to do ,, bank,, factory ,, administrations 

Here we are all newbee programmer,or hobby programmer , the  real programmers do not have time to waste here !!

There must be a filter, and a ranking of professionalism before ,, made by administrators of this site , so it is not necessary arbitrations

I just lost two months of my life waiting for a job ,, Now I'm losing another month with another person

maybe I'll find someone able to  work here ))) if the administration filters the individual capacity of programmer ,, where is 'able to work,,,  work experience ,, 

would do great this site , 

Reason: