RSI Of Hull not working!

Hi guys,

I found these indicators on this forum

I attach them on the chart but they are not showing.They is no error while compiling.Do anyone know what the problem can be.

Best Regards

Ahmad
Files:
hullma.mq4  3 kb
rsh.mq4  4 kb

ahmadshaukat99:
Hi guys,

I found these indicators on this forum

I attach them on the chart but they are not showing.They is no error while compiling.Do anyone know what the problem can be.

Best Regards

Ahmad
Hi Ahmad

Forget about those,use this one of MLADENs toy,much more included,conditionally if you know how to form it according your strategy.

regards

Thanks mntiwana for your suggestion as it seems more pretty.

Happy Trading.

Can you suggest best settings so it can behave like that RSH.

ahmadshaukat99:
Can you suggest best settings so it can behave like that RSH.
As you told the rsh does not work (and the way it is now, it does not), so what settings are you looking for to make it work like rsh when the rsh does not work?

Hey mladen!

Thanks for your response

see the picture below

there is the pic of rsh indicator working. Here are curves in the rsh indicator but in the adaptive rsi there are peaks as you can see in the above pics.So i was asking for the suggestion for the settings regarding adaptive rsi so that it looks like rsh or become smooth.

ahmadshaukat99:
Hey mladen!

Thanks for your response

see the picture below

there is the pic of rsh indicator working. Here are curves in the rsh indicator but in the adaptive rsi there are peaks as you can see in the above pics.So i was asking for the suggestion for the settings regarding adaptive rsi so that it looks like rsh or become smooth.

Ahmad

brother invest some more time to understand things,it is not and it will never be a photo state formula,if you like and think that of your indicator is good for you,use it,other wise learn things how they work.

ahmadshaukat99:
Hey mladen!

Thanks for your response

see the picture below

The pic of mntiwana is zoomed out, your pic is zoomed in. That's all. The adaptive RSI of averages is a very nice indi. Zero lag tema is even better than HullMA.

krelian99:
The pic of mntiwana is zoomed out, your pic is zoomed in. That's all. The adaptive RSI of averages is a very nice indi. Zero lag tema is even better than HullMA.
Krelian :)

same problem,fellow traders avoid to invest time for to learn and follow better way but stuck on saying (foto state)

Knowledge? Is that something to eat? ;)

No, I believe in him. Young ahmadshaukat99 just began, much to learn he has.
Reason: