Looking for Heat Map indicator

I saw an interesting indicator on this VideoYouTube - Forex HeatMap & FX Multimap Trading System

It displays the strenght of currencies pairs.

for example if you are trading on a EURUSD chart you can

see the USDs strenght compared to other currencies

and same with the EURs.

Its easier to draw conclusions..

Where can i get such an indicator for metatrader?

Or can someone program it?

Thanks a lot!

Sunny

maybe the right..

I found an Indicator that seems to be the right one.

Практическое применение кластерных индикаторов на рынке FOREX - Статьи по MQL4

but the Page is in russian language.

anoyone of you understands russian?

it seems that the strength of the currency pairs are dieplayed as lines. it shouldnt be to hard to modify in order to get heatmaps.

Could you please, post your indicator

lq_sunshine:
I found an Indicator that seems to be the right one.

Практическое применение кластерных индикаторов на рынке FOREX - Статьи по MQL4

but the Page is in russian language.

anoyone of you understands russian?

it seems that the strength of the currency pairs are dieplayed as lines. it shouldnt be to hard to modify in order to get heatmaps.

As I remember I translated and improved those indicators but, sorry, can not find the thread now.

i am very happy now with this really awesome (!) indicator

i modified the russian complex_pairs indicaor that it shows a green/red histogram instead of lines.

i also modded some time parameters.

However there are some mistakes in the code (i am a beginner)

The indicator only works at EURUSD for now. I have to correct it. .

As you can see, the indicator seems to be faster than all others.

It can really predict movements!

When you look at the picture below you see

at A: there is a strong move in the chart but the indicator shows only little green,because the EUR is weak compared to the other currency pairs.

There is a dramatic pullback.

at B: same as A:

at C:

The EUR is falling against the dollar while the indicator shows,that the EUR ist getting stronger

->a big uptrend is comming

isn't it fine?

THANKS for indicator....

Fixed indicators are attached (indicators did not refresh so please find fixed versions attached). The other indicators from the article seems with no problem. But, as I see, they updated the article so, may be, they fixed the indicators by themselves. The article in English language is here.

Files:
cc.mq4  17 kb
ccfp.mq4  17 kb
cfp_1.mq4  14 kb

newdigital:
Fixed indicators are attached (indicators did not refresh so please find fixed versions attached). The other indicators from the article seems with no problem. But, as I see, they updated the article so, may be, they fixed the indicators by themselves. The article in English language is here.

I went to try and read the article but the words are HUGE!

One word takes up the whole page!

newdigital:

I attached these indicators to my chart but none of them work...they don't show anything but black

lq_sunshine:
i modified the russian complex_pairs indicaor that it shows a green/red histogram instead of lines.

i also modded some time parameters.

However there are some mistakes in the code (i am a beginner)

The indicator only works at EURUSD for now. I have to correct it. .

As you can see, the indicator seems to be faster than all others.

It can really predict movements!

When you look at the picture below you see

at A: there is a strong move in the chart but the indicator shows only little green,because the EUR is weak compared to the other currency pairs.

There is a dramatic pullback.

at B: same as A:

at C:

The EUR is falling against the dollar while the indicator shows,that the EUR ist getting stronger

->a big uptrend is comming

isn't it fine?

I can't get this one to show up either...is there something special or different you have to do to get these heatmap inds. to work?

Thanks

looking for Heat Map indicator

It seems it does not work with mini accounts.....

Reason: