Something interesting please post here II - page 10

dear mladen,

this indicator hanging and close the mt4 automatically. please help me to modify to work normal with mt4 

Files:

ambivijay12345:

dear mladen,

this indicator hanging and close the mt4 automatically. please help me to modify to work normal with mt4 

That is decompiled

mladen:

That is decompiled

ok thanks mladen. if you dont mind can you recommand some indi based this concept please.

ambivijay12345:
The reasonable suggestion for you, use TSD originated reliable indicators and try to invest some more time to learn and understand things how work.

mntiwana:
The reasonable suggestion for you, use TSD originated reliable indicators and try to invest some more time to learn and understand things how work.
thanks for your suggestion mntiwana. it seems to be interesting. maybe you people have known and understand better than me. thats why i am asking help. anyway, i will explain later why i am asking this particular indi.

ambivijay12345:
thanks for your suggestion mntiwana. it seems to be interesting. maybe you people have known and understand better than me. thats why i am asking help. anyway, i will explain later why i am asking this particular indi.
Do you know it is decompiled (theft) EA code using high/low,nothing more or some kind HG.

mntiwana:
Do you know it is decompiled (theft) EA code using high/low,nothing more or some kind HG.
yes. i understand the problem with that. thats why i need a proper one with same logic. if you got, please help me

ambivijay12345:
yes. i understand the problem with that. thats why i need a proper one with same logic. if you got, please help me
No,i have no idea about such things.

On chart HA CCI MA combination indi mtf arrow alert included with few optional parameters.

ambivijay12345:

dear mladen,

Works normal on my mt4. But I doubt the usefulness of this indicator, suggesting to buy at the high and sell at the low. In trading you'd want to get the lowest price when you buy and the highest when you sell.
Reason: