USD/JPY Analysis - page 67

For years I trade GBP USD only , but sometimes I analysis other pairs
I think the best way to make profit with USDJPY is wait until it rise then sell with small stop loss ... just follow the major trend

Sorry for my bad English

Dollar regains its bullish momentum ahead of Trump-Kim summit on Tuesday, there is room to extend to 110.20, break above next target would be around 111.20 level.

I think so too, it should rally toward 111.00 and above this week.

The USD/JPY broke the key resistance at 110.00 ahead of the key event of the week. Next challenge comes with February’s high at 110.48, which according to the indicators on the four hour time frame is achievable.

It has already reached a high 110.50, I think we will see another move north before the end of the week.

It's testing 110.70 but whether it will overcome 111.00 too is unclear for the moment.

The USD/JPY is trading around 110.40, not much changed for the day and below the daily high. According to the indicators ont he four hour time frame the upside remains favored despite the lack of stong bullish momentum. The pair is situated above the 61.8% Fibo and the 100-day and 200-day SMAs.

Good rally on the USDJPY, the pair completes three days rising and it may reach the peak at the 111.39 level. In case of a pullback, the 110.00 level may act as support.

I think it will continue moving north toward 111.00 for the moment.

The pair keeps testing the resistance at 110.80, let's see when it will break out above it.
Reason: