GBP/USD forecast - page 99

The pair formed a hammer candlestick on the four-hour time-frame at 1.3345, there may be a new move to the upside.

The pair is moving to the upside indeed, next target is likely at 1.3470.

GBP/USD broke the to below the key level 1.3450 and indicators on the four hour time frame are heading lower. Now the pair is unable to keep bullish stance. The current market price is 1.3372 and I think the pair will test soon the first support at 1.3360.

There are major fundamentals coming out in a few minutes that will likely cause a lot of volatility, I will likely wait until after to trade this pair.

The pair may break out below 1.3300, if it does next target will be around 1.3250.

Initially pound / dollar had an ascending momentum yesterday, but then dropped and made the bottom at 1.3256. This fact keeps the bears' phase strong. Signals are descending in short terms for testing 1.3204 / 00. The closest resistance is at 1.3300, whose breakthrough can take the price to a neutral trading area. Any upward pressure can be seen as a good opportunity for short positions.

I think 1.32 is not too far in the distance and possibly 0.618 at 1.2960.

The pair formed a double bottom at 1.3200, it may bounce off from that level.

we are hoping to see GBP/USD retest 133.229  we may get to target {1} 1.32260 or down to target {2}1.30517  good lock

Brexit continues to be the main uncertainty in the UK, keep the Pound under pressure. PM still struggles to find common ground on important Brexit issues. This week focus on EU withdrawal bill debate and BoE interest rate decision.
Reason: