USD/JPY Analysis - page 65

It retested 109.40, I think it is possible to form a double bottom at that level.

It rebounded from 108.10, I think some correction finally began.

The pair is undecided for the moment, let's see whether it will break out above 109.10.

The USD/JPY pair reached a high of 109.30 and is now trading very close to it. The pair might concentrate around this level until the announcement of the latest NFPs and jobs data scheduled to be released in less than an hour.

Ari Goldman:
The USD/JPY pair reached a high of 109.30 and is now trading very close to it. The pair might concentrate around this level until the announcement of the latest NFPs and jobs data scheduled to be released in less than an hour.
Good point, we should wait out the news before opening new positions.

The Yen has been depreciating, I think the USD could reach 111.00 before long.

USD/JPY is moving north. I think the pair will test the area around 110.00 where is staying the flat 100-day SMA.

Important resistance level can be found at 110.00 level, only if break above the pair could continue its bullish trend

USD/JPY is trading around 109.50, just below the 50% Fibo of latest bearish run. Indicators has lost directional strength although remain within oversold area. It seems that the pair is consolidating before next upward move.

The pair pulled back from 110.00 and I think we'll see it depreciate to 109.40.
Reason: