USD/JPY Analysis - page 86

It has almost reached 113.00, I think we will soon see a breakout above that level and then a rally to 113.30.

USD/JPY jumped to 8-month highs today and reached 113.46. The pair is now holding around its daily high and the situation is suggesting that buyers are willing to keep pushing it higher. Strong static resistance is offered by the 113.90 level, as the pair topped right below the level several times by the end of 2017. The four hour time frame is showing possible another leg higher, as indicators extended their advances within positive territory,with the stochastic nears overbought readings, RSI staying flat around 70 level and the pair is developing far beyond its bullish moving averages.

here is still room on the upside, critical resistance can be found at 113.70/80 zones, the pair could extend its gains if there is a breakout.

The pair pulled back from 113.65 and formed two bearish pinbars on the H4 time frame. I think we may see a correction to 113.00.

USD/JPY pushed above 113.50 today as the major equity indexes in the U.S. started to erase the early losses they suffered. The short-term outlook remains bullish, as ont he foru hour time frame the price is consolidating at its recent highs and meanwhile well above bullish 100 and 200 SMA. Indicators have partially corrected overbought conditions but are trying to resume their advances nearby, indicating that buying interest remains strong. Support levels are seen at 113.20, 112.80 and 112.45. Resistance levels are: 113.85, 114.10 and 114.40.

Usd/Jpy is consolidating higher, the bullish trends remain strong. Next resistance is at 113.90/114.00 zone and follows by 114.40.

USD/JPY is testing the resistance at 114.00 and I think we will see a breakout above that level. If we do the move north should continue to 114.70.

USD/JPY is hovering around 114.00 after had marked yearly high at 114.04. The soft Japanese data, better market mood and the trade deal beatween USA, Canada, and Mexico agreed on a trade deal supported the bullish momentum. Ttechnically speaking the is overbought in the short-term and there are no signs that might turn lower. It looks like consolidation is ahead before a new leg to the upside. Indicators ont he four hour time frame are located within overbought territory and the price is developing above its bullish moving averages. Immediate support is seen at 113.60 and as long as the pair holds above it, bulls will attempt to fight the 114.40 level.

The pair has been testing 114.00 level, the strong bullish tone remains. As long as Usd/Jpy stays above the support level at 113.68, upside extension could be further.

It pulled back from 114.00 today, but I think this is a brief correction and we will see the move north continue eventually.
Reason: