USD/JPY Analysis - page 30

I think that if USD/JPY breaks out above 110.40 the next target to the upside will be 111.00. And, if the pair breaks out above that level too we could consider a possible trend reversal to the upside.

Diana Jackson:

I think that if USD/JPY breaks out above 110.40 the next target to the upside will be 111.00. And, if the pair breaks out above that level too we could consider a possible trend reversal to the upside.

I think UJ will revert to the mean ahead of the FOMC minutes. Interestingly, if you draw a fib retracement from July's high to the current low and then draw another fib from the low to the 50%, the market structure lines up perfectly. I agree with you, but my target is 111.60 

USD/JPY has almost reached the resistance at 111.00. Let's see what effect the FOMC meeting minutes announcement today will have on the pair.

When Trump spoke formidable words about North Korea, he made the currencies of refuge CHF, JPY and gold stronger. CHF, JPY and gold are the main safe assets. Now the passions around North Korea have become quieter. Faith in the war with North Korea has become less. Therefore, investors began to sell JPY and actively buy shares in the stock markets. And there is such a connection: if the stock markets are growing, then JPY, CHF and gold are moving down. Therefore, we see the USDJPY move up during the last four days.

At the support on the H4 time frame at 109.65 there is a bullish bar, which is a signal for a rally, which has already begun and I think it will reach at least 110.50.

thanks for this post. good strategy

USD/JPY only reached 110.38 before it renewed its move to the downside and it is now at 109.00, testing that support. I think that next target will be around 108.10 - 108.00.

USD/JPY rebounded from 108.90, but I think that the scenario for a drop to 108.10 - 108.00 is still valid. I have a short position that I have not closed yet.

USD/JPY pulled back from 109.80 and for the moment is at the support at 109.30. I think the drop will continue at least to 109.00.

USD/JPY is developing within a relatively tight a range between 108.60 and 109.80. I think that development will continue until Janet Yellen's speech tomorrow at Jackson Hole.

Reason: